Sign in to follow this  
upperbarclaymetalhead

Transfer latest

If this is true, then the ''other player'' will obviously be Becchio as part of the Morison deal.

If so, this would be very disappointing transfer business

[quote user="upperbarclaymetalhead"]Physio in the club believe it or not but hot told bout kane 3 hours before it was announced will most likely be deleted in a minute like my hooper post was the other day may be the other signing[/quote]

Are you slow?

You were told by someone your thread had been moved to the sub forum named "transfer talk" where it still lays. It has not been deleted.

And, if your source was a club physio im sure they would of broken some sort of confidentiality clause in a contract and would probably be sacked by now...

You really have got the lip on thinking your Hooper post was deleted haven''t you?

Don''t worry I thought it was a lovely post so well done, well done. Feel better now?

If you get your physio pal around to rub my stiff groin I''ll let him in on a few of Berts secrets but he has to promise not to spill the beans.

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]You really have got the lip on thinking your Hooper post was deleted haven''t you?

Don''t worry I thought it was a lovely post so well done, well done. Feel better now?

If you get your physio pal around to rub my stiff groin I''ll let him in on a few of Berts secrets but he has to promise not to spill the beans.[/quote]BERT your a KN0B!!!!

Mr Funt

Even Bert has feelings you know, I can''t believe you would judge me in such a way.

A knob? That''s the worst insult I''ve ever had directed at me.

I''m sorry you feel that way.

That airport picture is brilliant. Someone should post it on waccoe!

If by some minor Miracle this is true then congratulations

Your source has just been fired....

If this is true, then why are Kamara''s tweets still coming from America, and have been for a while?

Surely he would have taken a trip over here at some point...

Daily Mirror are suggesting 3.5 million for Becchio with Morison going the other way which if true is way too much after all we paid nearly 3 million for morro

Becchio would be distinctly underwhelming and if suggested £3.5M plus Morison we have been well and truly done. Don''t think he is any better than Morison for starters!!!

If true, there is surely another striker coming in? Would still leave us with just 3 strikers plus Kane (who is really not ready for this level yet) & one of those 3 is Jackson.....

At £3.5M plus Morison I would rather add a bit & go for Odemwingie!

So the sun says as part of swap for becchio and kamara too has left Kansas. Add in revived interest in Hooper and we have gone striker rumour mad this morning!!!!

£3.5m and morison seriously over-values becchio.  Morison will do well there and the £1m + morison seems more realistic.

Growing rumours of Holt being involved in the Hooper deal - not sure I like that one.    Jackson would be perfect but holt in the summer far more likely.

Shame about wolfswinkel heading to fiorentina - was just too much to hope for!