Sign in to follow this  
Jammy Yellow

Morrison

I dont understand why Morrison would want to leave city. Although he does get a bashing from fans and isn''t our first choice striker. Also with the possible arrival of hooper or another highly rated striker.

With the help of GH, they have just set up a race club at Great Yarmouth stadium. Would he really want to unsettle everything?? I personally dont see it myself and dont believe he will be part of any exchange for beccio.

thoughts?

Probably sick of people who can''t spell his surname. It''ll be Hughton to go next.

Honestly, Morison can go and take his mutts with him. Infact, he can downgrade to a whippet.

Norwich City gave this player a massive opportunity and he never grasped it, or embraced the supporters.

I will have only two fond memories of him: the header vs Newcastle and the goal at Arsenal which nearly caused me to fall off my bike in bloody Mildenhall of all places.

Think i may have posted this on here once before. A couple of months ago my friend who works for a nationalcar window company told me that he had a booking with a Mr Morison. At first thats all the info they are given and on the day of the job they are given the customers first name which happened to be Steve. My mate is a Liverpool fan and a trust worthy person to believe so has no need to make this up. He got to the house near Dereham and there was Stevey Morison then leaving for training. Steve lives with his mother currently......mainly because he has not settled in norfolk at all. Morisons mum may have divulged far to much info. toy mate about him but she stated the following:-

* He hasn''t settled in norfolk

* Very much misses London and all his friends there

* Hates it that the Norwich fans are on his back and it badly effects his confidence. When we get behind he loves it!

* A move back to a London club is what he wants in his heart

So moving up North to Leeds doesn''t make sense as he misses London.

And although he isn''t the best player we have had in a Norwich City shirt, he is still an able player and i can understand what he''s getting at by saying the fans effect his confidence.

On a side note: - Our "support" now in all areas of the ground is non existent and to be honest is an embarassment! We cheer goals and sit back down again and grumble! Pathetic. I sit Upper Barclay and sang my heart out with 6 other fans on Saturday and had a great time. Was shambolic that nobody else joined in! We need to raise the team.......not the other way around!

"On a side note: - Our "support" now in all areas of the ground is non existent and to be honest is an embarassment! We cheer goals and sit back down again and grumble! Pathetic. I sit Upper Barclay and sang my heart out with 6 other fans on Saturday and had a great time. Was shambolic that nobody else joined in! We need to raise the team.......not the other way around!"

Well said, it is pathetic some times. I was at the AV game in the cup and it was so quiet at time but when I looked over at the Villa fans they were jumping up and down, waving flags etc and this was before they were infront.