Sign in to follow this  
Dog

D.M.

[quote user="shefcanary"]Having noted Lappinitup''s recent possts on all these dodgy McNally flight rumours, who should pop up on twitter with this post:

Grantholt31

would he not fly to Edinburgh it''s closer than Aberdeen

Surely Lappinitup and the Holtster are not one and the same?[/quote]

Finally rumbled! [H]

Would look out for him then however my shift is over by then and I will be off home for a quick change and off to the Nelson before the game. All welcome to come for a chat I will be wearing a Red Ralph Lauren cap. Won''t be hard to miss.

Here''s what''s happening dudes.

McNasty has got all the aforementioned suspects on a big plane from Schippyhol, flying supersonic round earth, time is stopping, giving him a window to torture them all into signing up.

Ta Dah

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]It would take over 3 hours to drive from Aberdeen to Glasgow.

Just saying.[/quote]

Who says any meeting would be in Glasgow. Could be halfway between the two?

anyway the only other flight from Norwich to Scotland is to Edinbugh and doesn''t leave Norwich until 11.45. You could therefore get the early flight to aberdeen and drive from there to Glasgow and still get there before the Edinburgh flight has left Norwich. Put simply if you want to get up there as early as possible then the Aberdeen flight would be the way to do it.

That said this is probably all nonsense and I do agree with the poster who said telephone/video conferencing would make a lot more sense!

Apparently there is a Girls Aloud gig in Glasgow tonight which McNally is attending... business doesnt happen until the last minute in january so theres no harm in it.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]What does this mean then?

RT Few people claiming to have seen David McNally on a plane from Norwich to Aberdeen this morning << Almost right.

[/quote]

hmm almost right huh.. maybe the truth is :

David McNally was on This Morning claiming to have seen people in Aberdeen from Norwich plainly

If this helps settle matters, a man wearing dark glasses and a false beard but looking rather like the NCFC CEO arrived by seaplane this afternoon at a certain Caribbean island tax haven and asked in a Scottish accent for directions to the home of Carl Hooper.

You''re assuming that he is going to Glasgow. It is entirely possible that McNally flies to Glasgow, as does Hooper''s agent and a Celtic rep and they meet in one of the Aberdeen airport hotels which are right outside the terminal area. It is perfectly doable. But I seriously doubt we have the money to spend on Hooper as more strengthening will be needed this summer. Any squad lacking the strength in depth to see off Luton needs some serious remediation.