Sign in to follow this  
Dog

D.M.

I am not claiming to know anything just reporting that a friend of my wife''s posted on Facebok this morning that McNally was on the same flight as him to Aberdeen!

This must be the same sighting I was told of and I really had no reason to disbelieve the guy or think he would be mistaken.

However a poster called Mr Lister below claims his wife has seen McNally at Carrow Road today so unless our leader in his quest for world domination has cloned himself (or had a very quick meeting in Aberdeen and came back again on the next flight) they can''t both be right!

That''s the only reason I posted this, agree he cannot be in two places at once. I guess time will reveal all.

Aberdeen, why Aberdeen its miles away from Glasgow where he has also been reported, An easy way to tell if it is him is if he was accompanied by a fit looking young woman in a very short skirt and killer heels....his PA I understand.

[quote user="mr lister"]Why would I post otherwise, just stating facts. I really don''t see the point of making things up.[/quote]

I don;t know but I also don;t know why the guy who said he was on a plane would make it up either!

Swollen u keep changing your tune. 1st u say we signed rvw on the basis he''s flown into N airport then u say you were told he was there cus u clean there then u make some bs up about DM flying to Scotland. Stop being a troll pls.

As I see it we either believe Mr Lister who says his wife said that McNally and the Club Lawyer were in a meeting with a player this morning....

....or Swollen Ankles who said that RVW flew into NIA this morning and then McNally got a flight to Aberdeen to (presumably) meet Hooper.

Lister how have I changed my tune I agree with everything you just said. Thing is some others have heard about this Aberdeen thing so..... who''s right your ''missus'' or me and a few others.....

[quote user="Swollen ankles "]No direct flight to Glasgow from Norwich meaning he will be transferring at Aberdeen.[/quote]Or maybe he''s got a job on an oil rig.......

Joanna why would I want to state he''s at Carra Rd if he wasn''t? Swollen is trolling. Iknow who I beleive anyway had enough of this tripe we shall see who was right shortly no doubt!

Having noted Lappinitup''s recent possts on all these dodgy McNally flight rumours, who should pop up on twitter with this post:

Grantholt31

would he not fly to Edinburgh it''s closer than Aberdeen

Surely Lappinitup and the Holtster are not one and the same?

Why would MacNally go to Glasgow when if Hooper was signing he would have to travel here for a medical and talks?

Unless MacNally has a new job offshore I''m not sure why he would be heading to Aberdeen!

[quote user="Swollen ankles "]No direct flight to Glasgow from Norwich meaning he will be transferring at Aberdeen.[/quote]Of course he will. Glasgow is only just down the road from Aberdeen

Cue post from troll stating we are about to sign "insert name" from Aberdeen who is "scoring for fun" in the SPL.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Swollenankles "]No direct flight to Glasgow from Norwich meaning he will be transferring at Aberdeen.[/quote]

Or maybe he''s got a job on an oil rig.......
[/quote

.[/quote]

Well if he has CUSPD will be the first to hear of it...[;)]

he could still make it back in time for kick-off, surely

How would McNally being at Carrow Road tonight prove anything? there are several flights from Norwich - Aberdeen - Norwich per day!

Well I would imagine that IF Super Dave had gone up to Aberdeen he wouldnt go up just for a half hour meeting for a chat over some haggis?It would take him at least 2 hours to discuss the details- purely to make the trip worthwhile!Ofcourse we have no idea of knowing when his fabled flight up departed the Fine City this morn..

Whether or not he''s at Carrow Road or not will prove nothing. There are 2 or 3 flights a day between Norwich and Aberdeen so assume its the same the other way. it only takes about an hour so as someone on another post has said its quite possible that he could have gone to Aberdeen and come back by lunchtime let alone today.

Why the hell he would want to do that i don''t know or who he might have met is a mystery!

Mr Lister is adamant he''s been at Carrow Road today although was not clear whether his wife actually physically saw Mcnally or was just told he was in his office with an unnamed player. If she did then (unless he is Joe Ferrari under a fake username trying to put us all off the scent) the accounts of Mcnally being in Scotland don;t stack up.

Keep an eye out, the return arrives at 17:10, and I''d imagine he''d want to be back at the ground for the Spurs game.