Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

2 signings announced before kick off...

... I bet!

I think out of all the rubbish posted on he board the last couple of days, this rubbish could well be true.

No, I honestly think the club is pushing to get a signing or two announced before the game, try to get supporter morale up, spurring the team on to beat Spurs

Would be very happy with the Becchio and Davies deal. I really don''t know if we will be seeing Hooper or the Winkel, but one of them would certainly lift the fans and the team. Not sure anyone knows enough about Kei.

Has Huckerby given his view on the fella?

[quote user="writeronthestorm"]NorwichCityFC on twitter have sated that there will be breaking transfer news at 1630...presumably Kei, but who knows...?[/quote]

Probably Becchio / Moro deal. I would be better fro morale to announce that before the team sheet comes out.

[quote user="priceyrice"]... I bet! I think out of all the rubbish posted on he board the last couple of days, this rubbish could well be true. No, I honestly think the club is pushing to get a signing or two announced before the game, try to get supporter morale up, spurring the team on to beat Spurs[/quote]

not sure the parading of an ''unheard of'' from the MLS would have Spurs fans watching through their fingers?!

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Grow up, any signing is better then none[/quote]Please explain the logic of bringing in someone/anyone who won''t make the slightest bit of difference.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Grow up, any signing is better then none[/quote]Please explain the logic of bringing in someone/anyone who won''t make the slightest bit of difference.[/quote]
A bit harsh, he hasn''t even kicked a ball yet and it''s only a loan, which we can cancel whenever...
He could be crap but he could also be great and let''s not run a player down before they''ve even got here.

Given that Radio Norfolk have said Becchio is in town what if they don''t quite finish negotiations before Kick-off - will they break for the match to watch it and then re-start.  Where will McNally be during the match (other than Aberdeen Airport Hotel!).  Ooh eyes will be trained on his director''s box seat tonight.