Sign in to follow this  
Being Jan Kristiansen...

Snap Out Of It

No matter wht happens this season it has been great compared where we were 5 years ago. While we are most likly not good enough to stay in this league. The lads are doing the best they can. In some cases their best is not good enough but we do not currently have much choice.

Having supported NCFC for 15 years I realise that we are on the up after the post-chase dolldrum seasons. The club is being managed financially well (so we will not have to suffer the fate of other relegated clubs) and by people who have the club at their hearts (we love you Delia & co).

How NW, the board and us react next year will be important but I have every confidence that the club will keep on moving forward.

I agree. All of us would be happy with 17th place this season and even if we don''t get there, which is looking a distinct possibility, we''re never going to be as badly off as we were a few years ago, when the finance situation was dire, and the team not far behind.
Now that our finances are significantly improved, even if we do go down I think we can be sure to be competing hard for promotion next year, so the future is a lot brighter than it has been for many a year.
Still, the future will be even brighter if we can stay up, and if we can make sure of getting a few more wins at FCR and snatch a few points away then that''ll be a realistic target.