Sign in to follow this  
smooth

Reading scored 2 with 3 minutes left to draw with Chelsea

Well done reading, both reading and Soton are playing well and can draw confidence that like last year the bottom half is very bunched up.

We need to beat the teams around us, qpr away is going to be so so difficult.

Can our team beat a team of individuals, on paper they should walk over us, but they have struggled can we bring more misery? I hope so. But I do hope we have some other options upfront to lift us. It is a big big game.

tonight doesnt really matter, 7 points off the bottom, need 6 at least from the next 3 games

heres hoping its 2 up front against qpr and one of them is hooper or graham

[quote user="technika"]heres hoping its 2 up front against qpr and one of them is hooper or graham[/quote]Be real, none of that is going to happen

well, yeh i suspect the chance of more than 1 up front is highly fucking unlikely with hughton picking the team ;)

I think both teams are on a bit of a rise and will not fear Ncfc when we have our return fixtures.

So think it does matter, reading doing the same against man city. Players growing in confidence I expect them to stay up. Southampton as well, we all thought would struggle with a new manager but so far no immediate issues.

But there we go, well done to both promoted clubs. Think both will narrow that gap unless we can bring in some good calibre players