Sign in to follow this  
Yakkers

Please stop the depressing read

Please, please can people stop looking down and start looking at the positives!! All this talk on here and the 606 board is not good for our health!

1. Malky Mackay - A legend but surely everone is just clutching at straws thinking he would make a difference.  His organisational skills are great but is far too slow and clumsy and wouldn''t help our goals against column. 
  2. Doherty - is doing a good job i believe in general and with Shackell or preferably charlton (for organising) along side him I think we would perform much better.
  3. Worthington - He really is rubbish isnt he. I mean taking a club near the bottom of the championship, going no where fast, turning them into title winners in around 3 years, luring the likes of huckerby and ashton to the club. Ok i admit he hasn''t always made the correct tactical decisions but at least he gives things a go and i believe we would be in a far worse position if he were to go.  For those doubting his transfer skills in getting the likes of briggs, heckingbottom and easton, just remember how long ago they were and who else he has brought in mainly just in time for xmas!!
  4. Ashton - Ok to be honest i havent seen a great deal of him, but as Saint Canary said he is only 21 first time away from home, first time in premiership, he is bound to need time to settle in.  It maybe that he doesnt show his true colours till next season when you may say its too late, but when else were we going to sign a player with such potential and a goal scoring record?
  5. January transfers - Just a question, What proven PL goalscorer could we of bought or loaned?   They not called Proven goalscorers for nothing and so are not going to be just given away

Please, please remember the teams we are up again each week have spent miles more cash than us in their long stays in the PL and we are where everyone expected us to be.How many times have people suggested something on this board which worthy as ended up doing, it then fails and people start up new posts saying what was Worthy doing?  I agree that perhaps our coaching could do with improvements, after all you mave up a league and get better players why not coaches but i dont know enough so ill leave that to the club.

Anyway rant over , sorry and enjoy your day!

[quote]Please, please can people stop looking down and start looking at the positives!! All this talk on here and the 606 board is not good for our health! Malky Mackay - A legend but surely everone is jus...[/quote]

Good rant Yakkers, like your style !