Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Curtis Davies

[quote user="Proper Charlie"]I actually meant CUR T15 ?? Now that''s ruined my (sort of) joke.[/quote]and the fact that isn''t a british number plate has ruined it even further. only three letters in a row.

Just spotted a white Renault Kangoo with Carrow Van Rental on the side - does that mean we are signing a Dutch international?

a man with binoculars watching birds Stock Photo - 10265581

I''ve just moved my pitch from Norwich airport awaiting the arrival of planes from Holland to the A11 awaiting anything of interest from Leeds or Birmingham.

I''ll keep you all informed.

i just messaged my Birmingham supporter buddy about this for a laugh and he replied... he does have a white range rover he parked next to me in the park on xmas eve

Interesting. Thanks for the info. think there is something in this. Hate the way any info posted on here is immediately assumed to be untrue unless someone has (impossible to obtain) photographic evidence.

QUOTE: "Hate the way any info posted on here is immediately assumed to be untrue unless someone has (impossible to obtain) photographic evidence."

In fairness to those that are suspicious, there is an awful lot of speculative cr@p posted on this forum (and every other forum). Possibly because so many other transfer windows have started with us being linked to quality players, and ending up with last-minute loanees like Citizen Kane, people are naturally unwilling to build their hopes up again.

He does have a Range Rover Vogue...

http://www.joysandsorrows.co.uk/2012/03/curtis-davies-speaks-to-joys-and-sorrows/

And if I could find that out so easily, so could anyone ;)

Interesting that the "vogue" part is just a badge/sub-model name and not really how you refer to the car, usually. Unless you''d read that interview.

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Broadstairs, why were you awaiting plans from Holland? Is there a player in Holland we are linked with that we don''t know of? RvW is in Portugal?[/quote]

[:)][:D]

I assumed that he would pop home to get his mum''s approval first.

Just ask Alan Grey. He seems to think I am so sad I have scoured the internet to see what car Davies drives. Sad bastard. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. How about "I swear on my childrens lives Alan". And yes, I do have children.

The same Alan Grey who was ripping the juice the other day when I posted about Kamara coming to Norwich.....and where is he????...Coming to Norwich

Here is the bid we put in for him:

JamesNursey

''s improved bid for Curtis Davies was £1.2m down, 500k if stay up PLUS Leon Barnett and still rejected so appears over

That''s probably about £2.5m I reckon.

should pay up to 3 mill for him straight cash, i think they would take that, really rate the guy highly and would be a big improvement on what we have now as partner for Bassong!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]should pay up to 3 mill for him straight cash, i think they would take that, really rate the guy highly and would be a big improvement on what we have now as partner for Bassong!!
[/quote]

You don''t think Turner is a good partner for Bassong??

[quote user="cannycanary"]i just messaged my Birmingham supporter buddy about this for a laugh and he replied... he does have a white range rover he parked next to me in the park on xmas eve[/quote]
Sounds like he got wind of the Norwich lads having a night "at the dogs" and got a Stan Collymore-esque wrong end of the (metaphorical) stick.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="baldyboy"]should pay up to 3 mill for him straight cash, i think they would take that, really rate the guy highly and would be a big improvement on what we have now as partner for Bassong!![/quote]

You don''t think Turner is a good partner for Bassong??

[/quote]I thought Turner and Bassong were both immense tonight, just like they always have been when paired together.  I find it odd that Turner doesn''t get the credit he deserves.