Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

P.O.T.S

Snodgrass is a fair shout. Holt more so than Garrido maybe.

Think Hoolahan, Bassong and Johnson are all better contenders though.

Snoddy hands down, he''s been a top performer

Closely followed by BJ and Bassong

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

With us now coming into the tail end of the season, who will i be voting for, for Player of the season.

1.G.Holt

2.R.Snodgrass

3.J.Garrido

[/quote]

I''m not sure what Holt has done to be top of your list. Ok, he has played pretty well in doing what he has been asked to do, but in no way enough for POTS for me.

So far its really hard to call as our season has been so stop-start. If Ruddy hadn''t got injured it would have been him for me. For consistency throughout the good and bad runs its probably BJ. For creation maybe Snodders as hes the only real goal threat we''ve had (through his set pieces, but even these are extremely hit and miss). I''m actually really struggling to think of anyone. I''ll give it to our new striker when they come in and get 15+ goals in less tha half a season (heres to hoping anyway)

Yeh Snodders for me, but Johnson the most improved player this year and Wes or Bassong! Can''r say Holt has had much impact this year, great player with good atitude but not really worthy of POTS.

As immense as Ruddy was at the start of the season he has only played 13 league games for us this season and he''s unlikely to add to that significantly or at all.

I don''t think that''s enough to be a contender for POTS.

1. Bassong

2. Hoolahan

3. Ruddy

Got to be bassong for me but ruddy could have been higher had he not got injured.

Think there is a long way to go before deciding for sure, but for me Bassong is ahead of anyone else - but for two and three?   Could be any of them - if Holt starts scoring he will be a contender,  Hoolahan could be if he keeps his form up..................Kamara maybe?

Hoolahan needs to score goals, holt def needs to score goals to be considered.

It is bassong, garrido, tettey, Snodgrass and actually Whittaker who have been our better players throughout. Ruddy very good but I think it shows that our best players are those we upgraded on this summer.

When snoddy joined I was not as excited as others. I thought he would be very average.

The boy has proved me wrong big time.

Without doubt snodgrass is our best player. His delivery, energy, workrate and skill.

So snoddy for me then the rock in bassong and the work rate from big bradders.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]1. Bassong

2. Snoddy

3. Ruddy.

If not for Ruddys injury and he had continued his great form he would be No 1[/quote]

this

Today was evident why Bassong miles ahead of everyone else, his presence, and leadership at the back meant we wasn''t defending so deep. When we win the ball we were further up the pitch, and they had more to do to get inside our box.

The chemistry between defense, midfield and forwards was very good, which I believe can only be achieved with high defensive line in a 451.

I think bassong has that leadership quality to take us further, the talisman holty is not the presence he once was.

I think bassong is very quickly becoming our talisman of this and next season.

For me it''s1. Hoolahan - pure work ethic and a lot of quality on the ball. We''ve barely created anything without him and was a shame it took Houghton a bit to realise how important he is.2. Bassong - Has been a rock at the back for us the majority of the time.3. Snodgrass - Good signing, works hard going forward as well as defending. Has been exciting and can put in a good cross!