Sign in to follow this  
Irn Bru Canary

Finally had enough.............

of the miserable b****** who sits behind me. He moans from start to finish and is at his happiest when other teams score against us as it was what he predicted. For the last ten minutes tonight all he could say was "why doesn''t Hughton bring on someone to win us the game" Oh really and who might that superstar be and who would he have taken off? I can''t take it any more. Roll on Movers and Shakers week.

Without wanting to sound cocky, Why dont you just tell the idiot that you''ve heard enough. Sometimes it takes someone telling them before they realize what a fool they look/sound. Also why should you have to move when its them being a pain in the ar$e??

I''ve got a Moriniho-wannabe sitting behind me too, knows where we go wrong every game, says also how the ref / lineman is wrong on every decison that goes against us. Quietest i''ve seen him is against Man Utd and Arsenal at home. Ironic.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Best tactic is to shout out contradictory positive comments whilst ignoring them.[/quote]

Agreed! Challenge negative comments with positive comments

Me and my lad had a couple of dreadful sledgers behind us at a cup game, we began cheering the players they slated etc.

To my surprise they began agreeing. I just think they are seeking attention.

More than likely Rudolph and whats the betting they are insecure people as well,hence why they have to put others down constantly...