Sign in to follow this  
Swollen ankles

Good Luck Moro

Credit to the lad, he''s got the talent - he played very, very well for us last year and scored a lot of good goals.

Maybe finding it difficult under new management, but something happened and it isn''t quite clicking for him. He may well rediscover his form else where.

Good luck to him, whilst he never deserved much of the abuse he got, he''s just not good enough for the Prem right now, but I''ve no doubt he will be back at some point in his career.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Dont let the door hit your ass[/quote]Bit harsh the lads had no end of $hit off his own fans, granted sometimes hes hardly helped his cause. But most of the crap hes had has been rather unjust. Also you know he''ll score past us when we get weeds in the cup

A really good bloke by all accounts who never got going again after his sensational start thanks to ''fans'' who were too keen to make up bullshit rumours about his love life and his ''fake'' injury - really unsettled him so I hear - those idiots like Nexus are the ones responsible for why we never saw the best of him again, no question.

Good luck Steve - I''m sure the Leeds United supporters will back you as the NCFC lot should have done - it''s amazing what 25,000 fans willing you to score a goal can do for your game eh? ;)

[quote user="Cunny Funt"]Bit harsh the lads had no end of $hit off his own fans, granted sometimes hes hardly helped his cause. But most of the crap hes had has been rather unjust. Also you know he''ll score past us when we get weeds in the cup [/quote]Bit harsh was his tea potting and CBA attittude. Bloke has bags of ability but blatently does not want to make it at the top level of English football. Harsh was watching him watch the ball go over his head and point to his feet and then watch it sail past his feet and point to his head.First touch of a elephant as well.Good ridance, how we managed to get Leeds to give us Becchio AND pay us money prooves McNasty''s board room ability.Poor old Leeds !

Sign for Leeds please Moro, you know it''s the right thing ;-)

You did some good work last season for Norwich but never seemed happy.

Your rant before Villa scored against us is something you can try with old Colin and see if he is as reasonable as Hughton.

Hope you can settle at Leeds where the supporters never get on their players backs.

[quote user="Alex "]A really good bloke by all accounts who never got going again after his sensational start thanks to ''fans'' who were too keen to make up bullshit rumours about his love life and his ''fake'' injury - really unsettled him so I hear - those idiots like Nexus are the ones responsible for why we never saw the best of him again, no question.

Good luck Steve - I''m sure the Leeds United supporters will back you as the NCFC lot should have done - it''s amazing what 25,000 fans willing you to score a goal can do for your game eh? ;)[/quote]Hes a profesional , lolUnsettled by rumours, hilarious. Gonna call my boss tomorrow and say im under performing at work because Im unsettled about rumours regarding me and my Pa.I only started giving him flack when he showed all he passion of a wet fish all sesaon !

Good luck Moro. Never forget that point you salvaged for us at the Emirates last season http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgdKCb6uG1w

Morison - still 9 behind last year''s total, mostly sat on bench and vilified when he plays.

Holt - still 11 behind last year''s total,many more minutes on the pitch and hero-worshipped.

Seems a little harsh on Moro...

All the strikers have suffered under the new system, but some fit it better than others.

Haha now you''re making me laugh Nexus - you''re not really trying to compare laughing off your typical bullshit office rumour between 3, 5, maybe 10 people to.... The scale of abuse that Steve Morison has been subjucted to? On a SLIGHTLY different level I would imagine - but we all know it''d have been water off a ducks back to you don''t we Mr ''Professional''? ;)

Definitely wish him good luck at Leeds. He was immense for us in that first spell, never really recovered form after his injury unfortunately. I''ve a soft spot for dirty Leeds so I hope he does well there and helps them finally get promoted.

[quote user="Alex "]Haha now you''re making me laugh Nexus - you''re not really trying to compare laughing off your typical bullshit office rumour between 3, 5, maybe 10 people to.... The scale of abuse that Steve Morison has been subjucted to? On a SLIGHTLY different level I would imagine - but we all know it''d have been water off a ducks back to you don''t we Mr ''Professional''? ;)[/quote]the poor pro footballer :( I bet he gets paid peanuts as well. Hard life. If hes so quality he should be banging them in and shutting everyone up....Maybe celebrating with more than a "shush" gesture as well, that really won him the fans hearts.Alex, get into the real world mate

I think we all get the point Nexus, you don''t rate him.

But still to get 10 goals ain''t bad for last season. As for this season, yeah never really showed what he did last. Bt must be so frustrating playing for 5 mins a game.

Personally I like him, and think he will do well at Leeds.

I''m with Nexus here, although I do rate morro.

For me its just his attitude. If he wont change his "I can''t be botherd" attitude on the pitch, why should the fans get behind him?

I have never slagged him off on here apart from when he first signed, and i have never boo''d him as I believe in supporting the whole team and that boo''ing would be counter productive. However, I have never sung his name with pride unlike all the other players.

Just my opinion...

How do any of us know what morisons attitude is?   The issue is fans perceived attitude based on, what?    If his attutude was so bad his team mates would have had a problem - and its clear his is a welcome member of the squad despite the best attempts of rumours on here. 

Good luck to him at leeds - he will score I have no doubt.    Becchio is a like for like swap so does not boost our striking options at all.   Further signings still needed.