Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Mark Bunn

He''s got a bit of stick on here in recent weeks but I thought that tonight he was brilliant. Made 2 great saves, especially the one towards the end. More of the same please, Mark!

Great game from him tonight! I never doubted his shot stopping, but he doesn''t fill me with confidence with his aerial ability.

He looked very strong today, as he did against Spurs in the league cup game. A lot more commanding on crosses as well, apart from one little flap, but that''s to be expected! Glad to see him back to his best.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Great game from him tonight! I never doubted his shot stopping, but he doesn''t fill me with confidence with his aerial ability.[/quote]
To be fair to the lad, he was excellent in the air tonight. I agree with you, cuz his aerial ability is my main concern about him, but he looked much more confident and in control of his area than usual tonight.
All credit to him, he was outstanding tonight.

I think he''s learning, and improving. He''s had more Prem games now and his confidence is growing, enabling him to command his area a bit more. Had a very good game tonight.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Bunn had a good game tonight, forgive him his "flap" given the swirling wind within CR, thought Lloris flapped a lot more and he is supposed to be an international standard GK.....[/quote]

What flap would that be?

Great game yesterday. That sort of added value is expected from a Prem keeper. Previously, I remember Bassong having an argument with Bunn over one of his moves,  Bassong seemed rather angry and made a "sod off" kind of gesture to Bunn.  Yesterday, after one of Bunn''s class saves Bassong gave Bunn a very friendly a pat on the head. I see it as a sign of a better understanding between the two. 

The save in the second half low down to his right was excellent and saved us the point in the end, that''s the sort of game saver that we had become used to from Ruddy and it makes such a difference, particularly when we seem to have so much trouble scoring goals, Well done!

The save late on took a big deflection and was a stunning stop. Don`t think motd made enough of it but then they don`t want to talk about us!