Sign in to follow this  
jed exodous

RVW unlikely to happen

1. There''s always one. Normally more. But Sporting Lisbon have made deadline day''s first big administrative clanger. The bad news is it could affect Ricky van Wolfswinkel too.
  2. European football expert Andy Brassell says: "It looks like Sporting might not be able to re-sign Marius Niculae (see 1034) after all. Niculae has already played for two clubs this season, having turned out for Dinamo Bucharest in the Romanian Super Cup before joining Vaslui. The maximum number of clubs FIFA allows a player to be registered with in one July to June period is two. Typical of Sporting''s season, I''m afraid - and it could compromise a move for Ricky van Wolfswinkel."

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Why reply to that thread when it was quietly slipping off the page?[/quote]It wasn''t because I updated that thread with exactly the same info as the OP who started this one

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Alan_Grey"]Why reply to that thread when it was quietly slipping off the page?[/quote]It wasn''t because I updated that thread with exactly the same info as the OP who started this one[/quote]

Sorry I actually meant this very thread.