Sign in to follow this  
NCFC1995

hooper

Sources?

Because SSN have apparently said it has now been rejected

Well Celtic don''t want or have to sell so we''ll have to match their asking price if we want him.

And that price is gonna go up and up and up and up... so I do not count on it, let''s get Davies in first

[quote user="Proper Charlie"]SSN have put it as "reportedly" being rejected but I haven''t seen it on the BBC one as yet (unless i''ve missed it), still hopeful of this one!![/quote]

Wasn''t it on the official Celtic twitter? I would check but deadline day seems to have broken it.

I''m not sure Bethnal i''m not on twitter so never think to look at it to be honest, but you''re probably right which means he''s more than likely not coming which is a shame.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Proper Charlie"]SSN have put it as "reportedly" being rejected but I haven''t seen it on the BBC one as yet (unless i''ve missed it), still hopeful of this one!![/quote]

Wasn''t it on the official Celtic twitter? I would check but deadline day seems to have broken it.

[/quote]
Last Celtic tweet was three hours ago and was about their ''Kenyan connection''.

They must be interested in selling, otherwise after the 2nd or 3rd bid they would have said in no uncertain terms, ''look he''s not for sale, now just do one!'' So, the question is, have we reached our limit? Maybe one last very very last minute bid?

i think it is a deal that will be done at the last minute. Celtic know that we really want him and are holding out for the best offer.

[quote user="star_manic"]i think it is a deal that will be done at the last minute. Celtic know that we really want him and are holding out for the best offer.[/quote]Can''t see it, they''ll want a replacement lined up for him.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="star_manic"]i think it is a deal that will be done at the last minute. Celtic know that we really want him and are holding out for the best offer.[/quote]Can''t see it, they''ll want a replacement lined up for him.[/quote]

Kevin Doyle is the replacement apparently.

They will already know who they want.

I wouldn''t be surprised if initial contact has already been made, on an "if hooper goes we want x"

[quote user="pablofarmer"]They will already know who they want.

I wouldn''t be surprised if initial contact has already been made, on an "if hooper goes we want x"[/quote]They did, it was Austin but sounds like he''s staying put at BurnleyHere is some good news for Burnley fans from BBC Sport Online North West''s Phil Cartwright: "One man who is not expected to move today is Burnley striker Charlie Austin.

He was rumoured to be a target for a number of Premier League clubs

during the transfer window, while Scottish champions Celtic said Austin

would fit the bill for them if they lost Gary Hooper. But Clarets

manager Sean Dyche has told BBC Radio Lancashire that

Austin, who has scored 23 goals this season, will not leave Turf Moor

unless the Championship club receive a "ridiculous" offer."

Here is some good news for Burnley fans from BBC Sport Online North West''s Phil Cartwright: "One man who is not expected to move today is Burnley striker Charlie Austin. He was rumoured to be a target for a number of Premier League clubs during the transfer window, while Scottish champions Celtic said Austin would fit the bill for them if they lost Gary Hooper. But Clarets manager Sean Dyche has told BBC Radio Lancashire that Austin, who has scored 23 goals this season, will not leave Turf Moor unless the Championship club receive ''a ridiculous offer.''

Sounds like an invitation to QPR!