Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Grant Holt - Twitter

Anyone just see what Grant Holt wrote on Twitter?

Just getting some boxes for moving stuff home and the looks I was getting was so funny.

At first I laughed, but I''m not sure what he meant now...

Reading WAY to much into this.

Footballers are human too remember, and do things us ''normal'' people do! Could of just had a clear out at home etc etc

[quote user="SYG"]Reading WAY to much into this.

Footballers are human too remember, and do things us ''normal'' people do! Could of just had a clear out at home etc etc[/quote]

Oh I think he''s definitely on the wind up :)

[quote user="SYG"]Reading WAY to much into this.

Footballers are human too remember, and do things us ''normal'' people do! Could of just had a clear out at home etc etc[/quote]
True, it just sounded a bit ominous that''s all
He said move stuff home, I read that as I''m packing stuff up at work to take home, but given his record [;)] could just have missed the "at" out and sound read moving stuff at home!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I would guess that Grant Holt is running a sweepstake on how many bites he gets.......[/quote]
Aye, I''m sure he''s done similar before.

Pretty sure if he moving somewhere he wouldn''t be tweeting that.

I assume by the funny looks he means ''people were looking at me like thy were worried i''m leaving''?

Well, it is a fact that the odds on Holt signing for Celtic have now swung to him being the favourite to do so. Likewise, Norwich are the hot favourites to sign Hooper, so perhaps another swap plus cash is in the offing.

Will he ever learn ! After last year he should keep off it for the weeks surrounding Deadline Day

However I am sure there is a club sweepstake on how many tweeters tweet him on Twitter like a loads of Twits that there are.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I think you should get your head out of your fruit bowl Banana. So you would prefer Hooper et al rather than Holt eh? Classic[/quote]

Hes been in the fruit bowl too long, you know bananas dont last long next to superior fruit

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Well, it is a fact that the odds on Holt signing for Celtic have now swung to him being the favourite to do so. Likewise, Norwich are the hot favourites to sign Hooper, so perhaps another swap plus cash is in the offing.

[/quote]

On Skyports betting odds Grant Holt now odds on to sign for Celtic with Hooper even money for coming the other way.  

Grant Holt is going no where, chill your boots. Explain to me why he would want to leave the premier league team he captains?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

I don''t think Celtic can afford the two million they would need to get the swap up and running......................................

[quote user="Largey24"]Grant Holt is going no where, chill your boots. Explain to me why he would want to leave the premier league team he captains?[/quote]

Win more silverware, be nearer friends and family, play champions league football.?

[quote user="Largey24"]Grant Holt is going no where, chill your boots. Explain to me why he would want to leave the premier league team he captains?[/quote]

I think you need to chill your boots Largey....so try not to get too excited. I was simply reporting on a fact as to what had happened to the betting odds regarding transfer possibilities, and speculating why such odds might exist. Currently, the odds have moved to Spurs being hot favourites to sign Hooper, so perhaps you can calm yourself somewhat Largey.