Sign in to follow this  
Constable officer

Becchio and Kamara is a joke

Did we seriously just waste our money on these two dead weights? A Morrison V2 and a striker from the MLS. A waste of time, of course we could have gone after somebody who scored in the champions league but nooooope. We just have to sit there and submit half arsed bids so that we can claim that we tryed. Pathetic work from the club and heres to hoping in the next few hours something turns around!!!

Half a loaf is better than no loaf...
and I''d rather have a punt on someone new than keep Morrison here...

We have not really wasted money on them and if we have it is not much, but I do agree we need better.

Not like the club has wasted a load of time and money on these 2 is it.

Who are you to say these players arent good enough anyway?

Not oike we arent trying for others is it..

Give the players a bloody chance before knocking them before you have already seen them play in Norwich Colours.

I''m glad we have strengthened. We signed strikers which is what the fans wanted. Not world beaters. But then, there is little available. We''re not being held to ransom with Hooper. Move on.

Morison left and Morison came. Becchio and him are the same player, as seen by what I saw a couple of seasons ago and the fact that leeds fans say much the same. And a striker from the MLS? Pfffffft

[quote user="Constable officer"]Half a loaf is better than no loaf but we need a full loaf. In other words without some proper ''food'', by which I mean strikers, we could go down![/quote]
I think you''ve taken my food analogy a little too far, we''ve made some signings, there may be more to come but if not then I''m happy we''ve at least tried to strengthen.

[quote user="Constable officer"]Morison left and Morison came. Becchio and him are the same player, as seen by what I saw a couple of seasons ago and the fact that leeds fans say much the same. And a striker from the MLS? Pfffffft[/quote]
You''re either a child, a total moron, a tw@ or a troll.
My bet is on a cheeky combo of all of the above.

Hook, line and sinker. Your happy we TRIED. Why should you be? We have not met what is required for a premiership team. If we get relegated, we cant shrug and shoulders and say we TRIED.

[quote user="Constable officer"]Hook, line and sinker. Your happy we TRIED. Why should you be? We have not met what is required for a premiership team. If we get relegated, we cant shrug and shoulders and say we TRIED.[/quote]
Such is life... what would you like us to do, grab our pitchforks and storm Carrow Road?

I would be happier for us to sign a striker who can score goals at this level so we don''t have to say we tried if we go down! The board want you to say that! They want you to say we TRIED, hook, line and sinker.

[quote user="Constable officer"]Lets hope thats enough time for Mcnally and Hughton to both be hit on the head and reliase we need a proper striker now, kathy.[/quote]
I think you''ve been hit on the head if you genuinely think what you''re typing is the correct spellings for the words you''re attempting to write.
I hope you''ve been hit on the head anyway, otherwise your intellect, or rather, your inherent lack of any kind of intellect is critically concerning.

[quote user="Constable officer"]I would be happier for us to sign a striker who can score goals at this level[/quote]
and who would that be? any name you suggest will always have be a gamble to some degree, even Hooper may not work out, he is technically unproven in the PL as is every other striker we''ve been linked with.
And whats to say Becc and Kamara can''t score goals at this level?

[quote user="Constable officer"]Did we seriously just waste our money on these two dead weights? A Morrison V2 and a striker from the MLS. A waste of time, of course we could have gone after somebody who scored in the champions league but nooooope. We just have to sit there and submit half arsed bids so that we can claim that we tryed. Pathetic work from the club and heres to hoping in the next few hours something turns around!!![/quote]

You need to finacially wise up and understand the inflated cost of buying in the January window, with the money NCFC has we need get more striker options to see us in the permiership next season.

These players will give us options but won''t break the bank, also the Hooper deal is not dead yet

[quote user="Constable officer"]Half a loaf is better than no loaf but we need a full loaf. [/quote]What about a focaccia or a nice couple of baps [:^)]

Dear me.

I bet if we stay up having ''only'' signed these two then the OP and people like him won''t be seen for dust rather than coming back on to admit they were wrong. Nobody knows how well Becchio & Kamara will be in the Prem but what does writing them off before they have kicked a ball for the club achieve?

Beware of non balanced opinions.