Sign in to follow this  
barclay_boy111

SSN: Curtis Davies

Apparently it involved Barnett going the other way

SSN asked Barnett outside Colney who said he had no idea about any deal containing himself - so I guess that ones a dud!

Would love him here though, and it does seem to be we''re in talks with him

Latest from BBC:

BBC Sport Online East''s Chris Osborne has news of another potential Norwich arrival: "I understand Norwich have offered £1.5m, plus £500,000 in add-ons and a player, for Birmingham''s Curtis Davies. Blues have yet to make a decision on the offer.

"The Norwich player used as part of the deal is likely to be Leon Barnett."

[quote user="AJ"]Apparently it involved Barnett going the other way SSN asked Barnett outside Colney who said he had no idea about any deal containing himself - so I guess that ones a dud! Would love him here though, and it does seem to be we''re in talks with him[/quote]

I have a feeling you could be in a long meeting with Barnett discussing this move and he still wouldn''t have any idea about it. (I''m suggesting he isn''t so smart).

Players are told so often by clubs to not tell the media anything, their default answer to any question is ''I don''t know''.

Really hopeful for this one but Hughtons denied it, barnetts just denied it....cant really see it happening.

ALthought Michael bailey just tweeted this

" As I said earlier, #ncfc apparently offering £2m plus Barnett for Davies. Birmingham are looking for a rather optimistic £4m... #pinkun"

Apparently our bid has been rejected. They want 4M