Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

Transfer Deadline Day - General

Thought we ought to have a general dumping ground, I mean thread, for all general rumours, observations and pictures of confused looking young men in enormous headphones being bundled in taxis. Oh and Jim White obviously. I''ll start. Does any one picture sum up Transfer Deadline Day better than this one?Harry Redknapp in action

QPR to have more players on their books than the whole of League 2 put together, Talkshite reporting.

I like to think that ''Arry will eventually jettison Kevin Bond from that car in order to pick up Nigel Quashie from his Mum''s to complete his days business.I''m quite upset that Mario has left the Premier League. Nobody else seems bothered. Poor Mario.

Maio was everything that''s wrong with modern footballers - I''m glad he''s gone.

But can''t you see that losing Mario leaves the Premier League with a dangerous heel deficit. It was bad enough when Joey Barton left and you had Liam Ridgewell having to step up to the plate to provide the fans with the anger that drives the game. I mean come on Liam Ridgewell should not be wiping his arse with £20 notes. He should be performing in a solid but unspectacular manner for a series of lower Premier League to upper Championship sides before retiring to own a pub. But what choice did he have but to provide us with the kind of tomwankery missing since Barton left for France. As soon as the rumours start or Mario leaving poor Eden Hazard, young and innocent looking Belgian wunderkind, is forced to boot a ballboy in the ribs as a shot across the bows of those who would like to see football dragged out of the cesspit it deservedly flounders in.Be careful what you wish for. Who knows what wrongs will have to be wrought on our beautiful game to achieve balance in the wake of Mario''s departure. Poor Luis Suarez cannot cope alone so others will need to help him. Do you want Johnny Howson to have to push a referee over or Russell Martin to turn up to an autograph signing session in a drunken stupor. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT???

Kieron Dyer to Middlesboro on a pay per play deal.

"It''s alright",he said."I have some savings".

Guardian suggesting that Samba was on £147,000 a week after tax

at Anzhi. Apparently he''s very keen on the ''vision of Harry Redknapp

and Tony Fernandes'' and is looking forward to the ''project''. I bet he

is.

"Imagine the traffic jams that build up behind ''Arry''s car on TDD as he stops to give interviews with all and sundry."

I''d like to see his interview interrupted by honking horns, with the camera swinging round to show a 2 mile tailback.

Apparently there were horns sounded as ''Arry leaned out of his window this morning. How dare these motorists interrupt such a solemn occasion?Has Beckham as chief cheerleader for PSG yet?

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Apparently there were horns sounded as ''Arry leaned out of his window this morning. How dare these motorists interrupt such a solemn occasion?Has Beckham signed as chief cheerleader for PSG yet?[/quote]

No doubt SSN will be flying one of the top reporters over there to capture all the action.

Oh, Balotelli at his new training ground....exciting.

The fuss over Beckham is embarrassing. He retired from meaningful football a long time ago. He will raise the profile of PSG worldwide but on the pitch he will offer little.I miss Mario though [:''(]

According to BBC Odemwingie drove to QPR without permission. Not too popular in Baggie land. Football hoo-wer!