Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Little ol narwich

[quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]Next few hours will determine if we are serious in staying in the prem or are we going bank to little ol narwich days. Am glued to sky sports news[/quote]

I know I''m an idiot for doing this but same here.[:S]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]Next few hours will determine if we are serious in staying in the prem or are we going bank to little ol narwich days. Am glued to sky sports news[/quote]

I know I''m an idiot for doing this but same here.[:S]

[/quote]Go to bed Wiz, bugger all else going to happen tonight. We have spent our £200k on the extra money for Becchio.

[quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]Next few hours will determine if we are serious in staying in the prem or are we going bank to little ol narwich days. Am glued to sky sports news[/quote]Given we''ve been bidding more money in this window than ever before, could you tell me when we stopped the "Little old Narwich" days?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]Next few hours will determine if we are serious in staying in the prem or are we going bank to little ol narwich days. Am glued to sky sports news[/quote]Given we''ve been bidding more money in this window than ever before, could you tell me when we stopped the "Little old Narwich" days?[/quote]

but we dint payet bor thas all a smookscreen

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]Next few hours will determine if we are serious in staying in the prem or are we going bank to little ol narwich days. Am glued to sky sports news[/quote]Given we''ve been bidding more money in this window than ever before, could you tell me when we stopped the "Little old Narwich" days?[/quote]

but we dint payet bor thas all a smookscreen[/quote]You''re probably right.  Our club''s owners don''t realise the importance of staying in this league, or don''t care about the consequences, and are prepared to do nothing and let us get relegated because at the end of the day, having a football club is all a bit of a laugh and let''s face it, does it really matter?  It''s not like there are millions of pounds invested in the club or anything.  I bet that just for a laugh they''ve been inventing these mythical bids for players who are actually actors in disguise and not actually players at all, and it''s all a cruel hoax on us poor fans who watch the club on internet streams and/or put £3 a month into the club via Canaries World, and think this gives us a mandate to slag the club''s owners and management off at every opportunity even though the nearest we''ve made to a big decision recently is whether to risk going outside, where it might be dangerous, or stay in, where it might be boring.

We are hanging on to the money mate.Bigger bonus for McNally if we stay up without spending.Its a Dean Windass deja vu moment

[quote user="dpit"]One up in my transfer deadline day message board bingo game.[/quote]What else is on the grid?"No ambition""We''re doomed!""Nailed on relegation favourites""Crap signing""Waste of money""Journeyman""Delia is Satan in a pinny"etc etc

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]Next few hours will determine if we are serious in staying in the prem or are we going bank to little ol narwich days. Am glued to sky sports news[/quote]Given we''ve been bidding more money in this window than ever before, could you tell me when we stopped the "Little old Narwich" days?[/quote]

but we dint payet bor thas all a smookscreen[/quote]You''re probably right.  Our club''s owners don''t realise the importance of staying in this league, or don''t care about the consequences, and are prepared to do nothing and let us get relegated because at the end of the day, having a football club is all a bit of a laugh and let''s face it, does it really matter?  It''s not like there are millions of pounds invested in the club or anything.  I bet that just for a laugh they''ve been inventing these mythical bids for players who are actually actors in disguise and not actually players at all, and it''s all a cruel hoax on us poor fans who watch the club on internet streams and/or put £3 a month into the club via Canaries World, and think this gives us a mandate to slag the club''s owners and management off at every opportunity even though the nearest we''ve made to a big decision recently is whether to risk going outside, where it might be dangerous, or stay in, where it might be boring.[/quote]Don''t spoil it Chops.If we can''t slag off the owners and management then football has come to a pretty pass.Give ''em stick I say, penny pinching bastards.[;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dpit"]One up in my transfer deadline day message board bingo game.[/quote]What else is on the grid?"No ambition""We''re doomed!""Nailed on relegation favourites""Crap signing""Waste of money""Journeyman""Delia is Satan in a pinny"etc etc[/quote]You missed out "No Reeves, No Fans, No Hope"and "Zigger Zagger Zigger Watling is a ..........dusky skinned gentleman"

As far as I understand it, a journeyman player is one who has played for more than one club in his lifetime, inclusive of youth teams and school lunchtime kickabouts?

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]As far as I understand it, a journeyman player is one who has played for more than one club in his lifetime, inclusive of youth teams and school lunchtime kickabouts?[/quote]Oh my God, that''s exactly the kind of player we''re going to be signing! [:@]

[quote user="Wiz"]I know I''m an idiot....[/quote]Almost 20,000 posts and Wiz finally gets one right! [:O]Huzzah...Huzzah...Huzzah!

[:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dpit"]One up in my transfer deadline day message board bingo game.[/quote]What else is on the grid?"No ambition""We''re doomed!""Nailed on relegation favourites""Crap signing""Waste of money""Journeyman""Delia is Satan in a pinny"etc etc[/quote]"We go with what we''ve got" is a favourite.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]I know I''m an idiot....[/quote]Almost 20,000 posts and Wiz finally gets one right! [:O]Huzzah...Huzzah...Huzzah!

[:D][/quote]

What he said....

Anyone who believes that our interest in Hooper, Van Wolfswinkle or Graham is a smokescreen or conspiracy has truly lost a grip on reality.

We aren''t owned by multi billionaires so we don''t have the money that most of the other clubs have. McNally has clearly tried his hardest to bring in an ambitious marquee signing but so far it seems that we don''t have enough to satisfy the sellers. Questioning the club when so little actual detail is known stinks of ignorance and naivity in my eyes.

I swear if anyone says "thas a smookscreen" ever again, I will find them, I will find them and I will sh*t on their pillows.