Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

McNally - No further business

No striker in the summer and swap Moro for Becchio!  Spent about £200k this window! Some questions will need to be answered should we go down.  A massive gamble and a risk not worth taking, no excuses for this!

Can''t say I''m overly happy, rather underwhelmed at the end of the day, I hope Hughton knows what he''s doing...

So so dissapointed, what the hell are we playing at, we have swapped like for like strikers, signed our millionth goalkeeper, and a non league player from the mls who failed a trial with stoke, great well bloody done what a sign of intent

Annoying thing is all these big names being linked and confirmed by Hughton, says we need to make stepmup to next level in terms of quality. Yet he lets us down :(

Extremely disappointed seems we put all are eggs in one basket with Hooper, again no plan b.

Hey ho thats what supporting are wonderful team is like, just pray we have enough to stay up.

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]Old Wiz had it sussed.[;)]

No ones going anywhere though. SSN are desperately trying to fill their time, it''s more like a chat show as they dont actually have any transfers to discuss. The biggest story of the night is Odemwingie not being let into the QPR complex.

I cannot possibly express how overjoyed I am at all your disappointment! Because it''s just punishment for unsound reasoning and arrogant presumption.