Sign in to follow this  
Swollen ankles

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel

Not a lie I work here. Asking around rumours that about 6 hours ago Mcnally also boarded a plane heading to Scotland looks at the times of flights see if possible. One in from Portugal within the last hour and 6 hours ago one to sctoland

Could be some truth in this. I am at a bus stop on the Cromer Road. Nice young Dutch lad asked me if I had a light for his shmoke, then asked when the next bus to Carrow Road was coming.

Whilst I am dubious about the claim Van Wolfswinkel has just landed, This is the second person today who has told me that Mcnally flew to scotland this morning (supposedly on the early Aberdeen flight.)

Makes you think.

[quote user="Sooty57"]Could be some truth in this. I am at a bus stop on the Cromer Road. Nice young Dutch lad asked me if I had a light for his shmoke, then asked when the next bus to Carrow Road was coming.[/quote]

Haha.....

I''m optimistic enough to want to believe this.....   please don''t let me down.... please

I can catergorically confirm this as nonsense - the pilot ''Capt Canary'' has just gone mental on his ridiculous Sack McNally thread due to lack of big name incomings so this can''t be true

AFAIK there are no direct flights either to or from Portugal where NIA is concerned. Most international flights are routed through Amsterdam. But of course Swollen ankles would know better as he works there.

[quote user="mr lister"]

Absolute bllxs. Mcnally is at Carra rd I know that 4 a fact. Now stop being a prattt and do one!!!!!

[/quote]

Is he and how do you know?

To be fair, although I think it is bollox, where does the OP say it was a direct flight from Portugal?

[quote user="Sooty57"]Could be some truth in this. I am at a bus stop on the Cromer Road. Nice young Dutch lad asked me if I had a light for his shmoke, then asked when the next bus to Carrow Road was coming.[/quote]

Dying!!

[quote user="Muffles"]

Scheduled flights from Norwich go to Aberdeen and Edinburgh, with Hooper across in Glasgow....  I''d have thought he''d chartered a flight to Glasgow - being we''re Prem club with Prem ambitions....

Unless of course he''s gone to Inverness for this fella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSbXrqU9u3g

[/quote]

Or alternatively he wanted to get the earliest possible flight to Scotland or alternatively he thought meeting hooper and/his agent in Glasgow might not be the best idea given Hooper''s fame in those parts?

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Muffles"]

Scheduled flights from Norwich go to Aberdeen and Edinburgh, with Hooper across in Glasgow....  I''d have thought he''d chartered a flight to Glasgow - being we''re Prem club with Prem ambitions....

Unless of course he''s gone to Inverness for this fella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSbXrqU9u3g

[/quote] Or alternatively he wanted to get the earliest possible flight to Scotland or alternatively he thought meeting hooper and/his agent in Glasgow might not be the best idea given Hooper''s fame in those parts?[/quote]

He''s at Carrow Road!

[quote user="mr lister"]My better halgf happens to work there!!!!![/quote]

Fair enough in that case I''ll take your word for it if she has actually seen him there in the last few hours?

Was only giving it credence on the basis that it was the second time i''d heard about him going up to Scotland and the first (not the OP) was an eye witness account from someone who said he was on the same flight. Perhaps they were on the wind up but saw no reason to disbelieve them.

As per my previous post he was in talks with the club lawyer and a player but she didn''t know who.

Just get very annoyed with prattts like the op postng rubbish.

[quote user="mr lister"]

As per my previous post he was in talks with the club lawyer and a player but she didn''t know who.

Just get very annoyed with prattts like the op postng rubbish.

[/quote]

Seems as tho it was Becchio.

So if she knows that McNally and Lawyer are with a player then surely she saw the player? Therefore if he has black its Kei, if he''s half cast its Curtis, if he''s got longish hair its Becchio, if he''s got very short sides its Hooper and if he''s got mid length dark hair its RvW. If none of them match then balls!