Sign in to follow this  
Constable officer

Were going to look back on this day with our palms in our face

Why didn''t we sign a proper striker instead of a journeyman from the MLS and Morisson V2? Thanks a lot Mcnally and Hughton, thanks a bloody lot. Today is the day we look back and think about how we could have done so much more, how just the one striker could of saved us...

Laugh if you must, but two crap strikers and a PR bid for Hooper and Graham? A complete joke, I can only see us sinking down. Think of how many games we could have won if we had a better striker! QPR, Southampton, Everton, West Ham (both games)....

Hooper or Graham. Even just one of them would have done, but noooooope. Mcnally puts in a half arsed bid for them so that he claim we "tryed" and let the sheep follow him and sing to his merry tune of "We are staying up". It''s disgusting.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Can''t decide if I think the OP is trolling, or just incredibly thick.

I''ll get back to you shortly.[/quote]

+1 for thick

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Can''t decide if I think the OP is trolling, or just incredibly thick.

I honestly think it might be both.

Graham wanted to go to the North East which is why Middlesborough thought they had a chance, thats never a good reason for a player to sign for a club as it often means somethings not right behind the scenes. Hooper for £9m is just stupid money, he''s totally unproven, he''s had good games in Europe but we''ll need him to be at the top of his game every week, he might be able to do that or it might be we dodged a bullet, no one knows but i think it''s telling we''re the only club beating the door down for him.

I understand the OP''s anger and I really hope this doesn''t become an "if only day" I do feel that we maybe tried a little too hard to get Hooper, we were probably badly advised by some agents there. Do feel that we should have had a plan B to Hooper as I am not convinced Becchio will cut it.

The number of times he has typed "tryed" instead of "tried" suggests thicko to me. Unless his autocorrect is set to Ye Olde Englishe.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]He''s too busy to answer, with his palm and his ''face''[/quote]Face; are you sure it''s his palm and his face? [img]http://www.northstandchat.com/images/smilies/tosser1.gif[/img]