Sign in to follow this  
Markushillman

Gary hooper on his way?

Rumour has it Spurs have bid for Hooper, hopefully that''s not why the chairman is back again..

Great work OP, something could be on the cards here. Would also like to point out that AVB said on BBC this morning that Spurs weren''t after a striker. Whether thats true or not remains to be seen.

Need to find out the inbound to Glasgow. This could easily just be a positioning back to base flight for the aircraft. There was a similar flight earlier from Stansted.

Just looked up the flight reg code on google and it''s one of these:
[url]http://www.taxijet.info/CessnaCitationMustang.html[/url]
Very slight possibility, as these are used mainly as a jet taxi?

i clicked on your link, and I didn''t see the London Private Charter flight ''SXN''.

Now that on the list, Or did I just not see it orginally.

SXN90E

London STN

18:33

[quote user="Markushillman"]Private saxonair flight arriving at norwich from glasgow at 21:51, check norwich flight arrivals[/quote]

So who was on the saxonair flight that arrived at 18.33 from stansted ? [:P]

[quote user="mr lister"]Right who''s off to the airport to check. Can''t go myself wife got car!!![/quote]

Think you''re more likely to spot him at Stansted.....

Does he need to be physically at CR to do a deal? Otherwise makes more sense to do it all long distance to save travelling time.

[quote user="Markushillman"]Private saxonair flight arriving at norwich from glasgow at 21:51, check norwich flight arrivals[/quote]

Wasn''t Saxon the evil genius time lord person thingy in Doctor Who a while back? Perhaps this aeroplane is a Tardis and McNally can go back to the summer of 2004 and sign Dean Ashton?[;)]

Celtic fans seem to think GH is having dinner with Kris Commons and his missus,.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lisahague/status/296934923560960000

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Wasn''t Saxon the evil genius time lord person thingy in Doctor Who a while back? Perhaps this aeroplane is a Tardis and McNally can go back to the summer of 2004 and sign Dean Ashton?[;)]

[/quote]

Purple, that not particularly logical because, if the plane has the ability to go back in time it can also go forward. McNally would hardly be likely to want to do a "West Ham." I don''t think he enjoys the flushing sound applied to sterling. [:D]