Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

£9.2 Million 5th bid!!!!

[quote user="Mellow yellow 4 ever"]
  1. 2051: 

GARY HOOPER UPDATE

Celtic are still adamant that striker Gary Hooper is going nowhere.

BBC Scotland''s Chris McLaughlin reports that another Norwich bid has been received and rejected. The offer is valued at around £9million.

[/quote]Even the BBC has been hoaxed, we never bid that sort of money.

Will this celtic fan just bloody do one, look your a big fish in a small pond, your league is sh*t end of, you cant argue that either way, your teams in that league are league one standard, at best! Theres no competition so of course your going to win the league everyyear until rangers return. I agree if you played in the EPL you would possibly be a big team because of your support, there''s no arguements about that either, but YOUR NOT you have also played well in champions league, something we wont be in probably ever, but seriously your doing my head just fook off!!!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]"Celtic seem fairly bored off with the whole thing now."

We''re getting fairly bored off with you.

It''s fairly obvious it''s not happening, why are you still here?[/quote]Just a bit of friendly chat, Brownstone. What''s the problem?

[quote user="Simo8686"]Will this celtic fan just bloody do one, look your a big fish in a small pond, your league is sh*t end of, you cant argue that either way, your teams in that league are league one standard, at best! Theres no competition so of course your going to win the league everyyear until rangers return. I agree if you played in the EPL you would possibly be a big team because of your support, there''s no arguements about that either, but YOUR NOT you have also played well in champions league, something we wont be in probably ever, but seriously your doing my head just fook off!!![/quote]Actually chuckled at that. Okay, I''ll leave you guys to it. Deadline day seems to be stressing some of you out. Enjoy the rest of the madness.

Hooper could have forced the issue if he asked to leave. It seems he doesn''t want to do that right now. I think we can be sure he wont be a Celtic player next season.

Celtic one of Europes best clubs. And looking to sign Kevin Davies according to BBC and SSN sources. LOL. This is Kevin Davies who can''t get in a Championship side and is a Bolton Wanderers reject. MASSIVE. You''re welcome to keep him, he clearly has no ambition lol.

[quote user="Yellows"]Celtic one of Europes best clubs. And looking to sign Kevin Davies according to BBC and SSN sources. LOL. This is Kevin Davies who can''t get in a Championship side and is a Bolton Wanderers reject. MASSIVE. You''re welcome to keep him, he clearly has no ambition lol.[/quote]We''re not signing Kevin Davies.

For someone supposedly "outraged" about the initial bid being outed, Lennon has done a hell of a lot of talking about it and all the subsequent ones - he does come across as somewhat of a co(k.

Meanwhile, Hooper is no way worth what it would take to get him, so 99% of us are happy enough that we missed out. He''ll move on for a lot less in the summer, probably elsewhere, thankfully.

[quote user="IrishCelt67"][quote user="Yellows"]Celtic one of Europes best clubs. And looking to sign Kevin Davies according to BBC and SSN sources. LOL. This is Kevin Davies who can''t get in a Championship side and is a Bolton Wanderers reject. MASSIVE. You''re welcome to keep him, he clearly has no ambition lol.[/quote]We''re not signing Kevin Davies. [/quote]

Deadline day now seems to be stressing you out!!!

"You might have heard of him" Jesus wept, are you always this pompous or do you save it up for posting on the Internet?

And we were Championship for a while and that makes SPL look tinpot as well. League 1 makes SPL look tinpot... You can see where I''m going with this.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]For someone supposedly "outraged" about the initial bid being outed, Lennon has done a hell of a lot of talking about it and all the subsequent ones - he does come across as somewhat of a co(k.

Meanwhile, Hooper is no way worth what it would take to get him, so 99% of us are happy enough that we missed out. He''ll move on for a lot less in the summer, probably elsewhere, thankfully.[/quote]My thoughts exactly, all we have done is make bids. It''s Lennon who can''t stop spouting off because he doesn''t like the press speculation. I''ve never seen anything like it with other deals we have done.

Let''s not get stressed out and catty chaps. It ain''t 11 O'' Clock yet.

We could still land him this is football after all. [:D][:D][:D]

At nowhere near £9m though. That would be a Finidi George and Marco (?) Sereni moment rolled into one as far as I''m concerned.

Put the money in a high interest account Mr. McN. and watch it grow in time for a summer spending spree. 

I can think of much better players you could get for that kind of money.

Let him have his success in the Scottish paperclip cup league. And free pass into the champions league. Won''t be getting it anywhere else.

[quote user="IrishCelt67"][quote user="Yellows"]Celtic one of Europes best clubs. And looking to sign Kevin Davies according to BBC and SSN sources. LOL. This is Kevin Davies who can''t get in a Championship side and is a Bolton Wanderers reject. MASSIVE. You''re welcome to keep him, he clearly has no ambition lol.[/quote]We''re not signing Kevin Davies. [/quote]But you did once spend millions on a player with the rather giveaway name of "Scheidt" who was erm.... not very good and IIRC you had to use his first name Rafael on the shirt because the commentators struggled to erm.... maintain decorum. One of my favourite footballing cockups of all time.

Yeah i''m a celtic fan, not trying to hide it. There was no need to spit the dummy out just because your club couldn''t sign a player, childish.

[quote user="Green and White"]Yeah i''m a celtic fan, not trying to hide it. There was no need to spit the dummy out just because your club couldn''t sign a player, childish.[/quote]
Says the bloke who has apparently come on a Norwich forum specifically to gloat and antagonise that we didn''t get Hooper? Pot kettle black on the childish front there pal.
Btw, for the record, it would have been nice to get him in but most fans with an ounce of common sense know he''s never worth more than 5mill maximum.