Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

what do people want?

Can''t believe all this about not trying hard enough to get players in!! The club tried to get Hooper, Graham, Davies but if clubs wont play ball what can City do? Also if the player doesnt want to come then how is that McNallys fault? I cannot believe what I am reading, the likes of samba going to QPR for 12.5 mill and on a 100k a week even though they are bottom with no guarantee of survival, would people have wanted us to be stupid and risk administration after the club has worked so hard to put us back on such a good financial footing? Lets all get behind the lads, especially the new ones, and help ensure we stay up starting with a result at moneybags Rangers on saturday! Then when we secure our survival watch the club push on to the next level when they are debt free!!!

Hmm.

I''d quite like a race horse. Preferably a good one. Sprinter Sacre will do...

And a 67 ''Chevy Impala.

Also, Dianna Agron would do nicely.

Some people want any excuse to tear their hair out, gnash their teeth and sneer at their own football club.

If we hadn''t signed Becchio and Kamara they would complain.

If we had signed Hooper they would complain.

Anyone who seriously believes that McNally hasn''t done everything possible for the good of this club is bonkers.

Stig, we bid, the clubs didn''t sell.... What more could we do?

If I was to knock on your door and offer to buy your house leaving you on the street you would simply give it to me would you?

[quote user="baldyboy"]GP, I thought all you want is to have a BJ from BJ!!![/quote]

Sorry baldyboy, I don''t swing that way.

Although, funny story, went out Tuesday night with some of my course mates, and before we even got to the ''gay night'' at the club, I asked a guy to marry me, he is lovely, but also straight, so not quite sure how its going to work, we''ve got a few ''issues'' to work out, but i''m sure it''ll be fine...

Stop using that as an argument.
We opened our wallets and showed everyone in the footballing world how much was inside - mistake one
We arsed about with our Hooper bid - mistake two
We admitted interest in pretty much everyone linked with us - mistake three
We didn''t get anyone of our "big" targets, e.g. Rvw - mistake four
Yes, Becchio and Kamara will probably be alright (maybe even decent) additions. I''m dissapointed we didn''t actually use any of the money we flaunted about. It''s frustrating. It just smacks of trying to keep the fans happy and quiet. I''m annoyed that we didn''t put our foot down and sign some big talent. Graham fell through, rvw fell through, Hooper fell through blah blah blah.

Oh and let''s not forget we never showed any real signs of getting in some defensive cover that would stop us getting drummed 5-0.

[quote user="baldyboy"]so bidding for Davies wasnt defensive cover? Wake up you idiot, we tried but clubs wouldnt sell get over it![/quote]
Of all the players in the footballing world, no one would sell? Maybe we should have identified more targets!

Stig, first you''re disappointed because we publicly acknowledged our targets, then you''re moaning we haven''t identified more defensive targets. Well we probably did, they just stayed private. And for any reason out of multiple possibilities none have signed.

Calm down, and try to look on the bright side.

how do you know we didnt just because they werent made public? Jeez you really are an idiot if you believe we didnt try and get other players, one of which was Olsson of Blackburn, another defender too!!