Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

Confused.com

If the window shuts as is ...

Publicly make several 5m + bids for various players. Hype up the fans. Buy no one. Look like fools. Piss off fans. Bad PR. Surely the club have enough brains not to be so open about spending money unless it was likely.

We have improved our bench .... but not much else. So clear from many games (no wins by margins of +1) we needed goals.

Going to be a long season, we should be fine but very confused with communication out of the club this window. Not very professional.

Just deny stuff ..... it''s what we have done in past and what most clubs do all day long.

Being open & honest is only a good tactic if your confident in the end you will leave your audience happy

Crispy , forget football and get real . The only people to be confused are not in touch with reality and live their lives through football and not reality

Having posted around 200 times in 5 years ... don''t think I am too carried away with my football. You don''t know me why accuse me of that ?

Anyway nice to see 3 posts & none of them constitue a debate. No problem with people disagreeing with me if they explain themselves past telling me to ''get real'' & being ''deluded''

Am just surprised we were vocal about big bids without an end product. Not good PR. Is that deluded ?