Sign in to follow this  
willo

Ona positive note re saturday

I''d start him next to Holt, Clint Hill will play, must be worried playing against Holty and Samba will have to start, get at him early....

Or Ben Haim?! lol. I''d love to see Luciano Héctor Becchio and Grantus Maximus Holt boss that defence. Provided the midfield can get the ball to them lol

Didn''t they speak to Samba last night on SSN and he said that he wouldn''t be playing Saturday as he has been on holiday/not fit and they Qparse were giving him a cupl of weeks to settle in?? Or did I dream that??

Personally I can''t see them paying 12mill and not playing him,  but you never know, they may not want to risk him getting injured if he isn''t fit.

Also ''Arry said that QPR ''have to sign a striker'' - they didn''t sign a striker.

They also let one of their best players, Faurlin go out on loan. Their squad looks weaker this weekend than it did the previous one - although once Samba gets up to match fitness it will be better. Main danger man will be Tarrabt, keep him quiet and I really can''t see QPR beating Norwich.

Samba said he was originally supposed to have a bit of time off but would probably be playing. He will be fit enough to do a job and he is a good player (certainly not £12.5m and £100k a week though).

Faurlin wasn''t playing. Harry Redknapp said he wanted fighters at the club and people willing to scrap, I don''t think Faurlin fits that criteria.

I love the idea of someone starting a job where he gets paid £100k per week and he''s saying "I''m not fit - be a couple of weeks before I can actually do the job for you, OK ?"

I suppose you start as you mean to go on...

There''s no way he did anything but come here for the money - no doubt he''s got the talent and class but I''d be sick if Norwich ever signed anyone like that!