Sign in to follow this  
Swollen ankles

Heard Harry Kane has moved out

I have also heard this from a reliable source but was waiting for someone else to bring it up. But have been informed Harry Kane''s loan deal may be ending and he will be going back to Spurs by the end of the window.

I don''t really have an opinion on Kane because he''s been injured for the most part so you judge whether this a good or bad thing.

So if this transpires

It could mean one of several things

A- We are going to be left short of options in the forward department again

B- The board are confident on they can get one of their potential targets.

C- The board are trying to free space in the squad for another position or just for Kei Kamara and don''t have any intention of adding to the squad upfront.

No I don''t wish to disclose the source

No I am not 100% certain of this as I am not sure of details of his loan agreement but I am sure you or your fellow poster will know the exact details of the terms more than I do.

No I am not a wind up merchant but I just don''t post that often but just wanted to offer some interesting news.

I have also heard this from a reliable source but was waiting for someone else to bring it up. But have been informed Harry Kane''s loan deal may be ending and he will be going back to Spurs by the end of the window.

I don''t really have an opinion on Kane because he''s been injured for the most part so you judge whether this a good or bad thing.

So if this transpires

C- The board are trying to free space in the squad for another position or just for Kei Kamara and don''t have any intention of adding to the squad upfront.

No I am not 100% certain of this as I am not sure of details of his loan agreement but I am sure you or your fellow posters will know the exact details of the terms more than I do.

No I am not a wind up merchant but I just don''t post that often but just wanted to offer the interesting news also.

[quote user="VMan Canary"]I have also heard this from a reliable source but was waiting for someone else to bring it up. But have been informed Harry Kane''s loan deal may be ending and he will be going back to Spurs by the end of the window.

So if this transpires

No I am not 100% certain of this as I am not sure of details of his loan agreement but I am sure you or your fellow posters will know the exact details of the terms more than I do.

No I am not a wind up merchant but I just don''t post that often but just wanted to offer the interesting news also.[/quote]
C) Is definitely not correct cuz loans only count from British clubs. His loan will be classified as a "temporary transfer" as it is international, therefore he doesn''t affect our 2 loan slots.

[quote user="Swollen ankles "]of Duston. Does that mean he has his own place or he is being sent back to spurs?[/quote]Did you see him at Norwich Airport?

HK because of age does not need to be in squad of 25, if season long loan City will play for entire season, why send him back other than being useless?

[quote user="Webbo118"]Catching a flight for Scotland?[/quote]

By the way people talk about him on this site I think it would be wishful thinking for many LOL

[quote user="pete"]

HK because of age does not need to be in squad of 25, if season long loan City will play for entire season, why send him back other than being useless?

[/quote]
Because he fills up a loan slot and we''re working on bringing two in? (God I hope not).
Because we''re not going to use him so will free up some wages for us and Spurs can send him somewhere else?
Injured?

Injured?

not sure, don''t think so

but by the way it came across to me was that Hughton was sending him back to make room for others.

but as I said i am not 100% certain and don''t want to add to the speculation if it turns out not to be true but the information was relaible

Seems now it''s in the news I think I deserve an apology. With the Mcnally flight I cannot prove this happened however it was likely just couldn''t match the fee same with RVW.

We will be alrite Wiz. We didn''t get who we wanted and it upsets me but we have to just go for it. Some positivity from Hughton in the games will results in positivity from us on this board I expect.