Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

All those that think we should......

I agree LDC, the reason I started a thread to get people to actually record their thoughts , was, after all the hype and posts, over the last week or more, to get a commitment on their actual final outcome. There had been lots of negatives, and if people would put their money where their mouth is, So far, it has been an overwhelming positive response for us staying up!!

[quote user="crabbycanary"]

I agree LDC, the reason I started a thread to get people to actually record their thoughts , was, after all the hype and posts, over the last week or more, to get a commitment on their actual final outcome. There had been lots of negatives, and if people would put their money where their mouth is, So far, it has been an overwhelming positive response for us staying up!!

[/quote]

Yes, its good to see the positives.    There are some that just want to be negative for the sake of it.    It does bother me though that once you are in the premiership the "relegation" word seems to take over  and it dominates the season for anyone not in the top six.    Its like you are always looking over your shoulder all the time.   I  prefer to watch competitive matches and see us play well, knowing that if we do play well we will be alright.   The transfer window is a farce and it engenders a  false sense of expectancy and as a result, inevitable disappointment.