Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

All those that think we are going to stay up this season

Yes.

We''d have to be extremely unlucky to get relegated - but it''s always a possibility. So my guess is about 95% certain to stay up.

Yup.

Don''t need too many more points to get to the "magic 40" and all of our remaining home games are winnable. Winning these games would give us 21 points (plus anything we can pick up away) giving a minimum of 48 points come May 19.

Play like we did against Spurs and we''ll be fine - just hope Becchio gives us that extra bite in front of goal, which in turn may lift Holt.

It''s still a concern that Wigan, Southampton and Reading seem galvanised.....and surely QPR are going to kick-start at some point.

YepWe should, on the strength of our squad, finish above QPR, Reading, Southampton, Wigan and Aston Villa. Finish above anyone else and we are overachieving I think.

Yes, but I''m f*ckin'' nervous about tomorrows game. I don''t want to be the laughing stock who gave qpr more points!

[quote user="Highland Canary"]No - lacking fire power and impetus - a gradual slide out of the league but with money in the bank.[/quote]

Highland - there is a thread further down the page, for your ''sort'' lol