Sign in to follow this  
S10 Canary

Dare we... QPR Score Predictions

I''ll stick with my Twitter prediction - 2-1. That''s a brace from Holty, Odemwingie to get their consolation

[quote user="Hucka Hucka Huckerby"]Odemwingie is still hiding at Loftus Road then?[/quote]

Yep HHH, I have it on good authority that he''ll be their 12th man out there

It will be a bit like the Swansea game, 3 goal lead at HT and then concede two quick goals after the break to set up a nervous finish only for Becchio to score 4-2 in the 93rd min...

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"]Norwich win - 2 nothing. Jenas was the worst signing of the transfer window. Harry said publically that QPR shouldn''t be signing people on ridiculous wages then does exactly that. What a hypocrite[/quote]You''ve hit the nail on the head mate, I agree with you.I said this to my mates who support Spurs, and they were blind to see it, saying Jenas is worth every Penny LOL  He also signed Samba who is on £100k+ a week. [I] That is a ridiculous wage bill, even for QPR. How will all these players cope if (WHEN) QPR go down? "Looks like yer got yerself in riite pickal, ''Arry." [:|]

This suggests that Samba & Hoilett will not play:

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/new-signings-will-make-debuts-at-norwich-reveals-redknapp-23032/?

...the former Blackburn defender is still recovering from a finger injury ...

...Junior Hoilett is not quite fit.

Might help our cause a bit.

@ The Rock.

Jenas is one of those players,like Kieron Dyer and many other English players,that have talent but have never shown it. Very good when they were younger,but got over-hyped,moved to a big club and disappeared. Most of the Spurs i know are quite glad to be rid of him.

Sods law the fecker will score against us today now I''ve written this.:-)

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

0-0

[/quote]

Cesar was the difference between us winning and drawing imo!

Even if they scored their penalty Cesar made 3/4 superb saves!