Sign in to follow this  
S10 Canary

Dare we... QPR Score Predictions

Think we''l end our poor run here. 2-1 pilkington and snodgrass. Becchio to make an appearance around 70 minutes.

1-1 me thinks, I believe QPR will be wanting to push on against teams like us, but we should be good enough to take a draw.

What does Lawro say?

QPR in the media are the hot favorites particularly after their investment and recent good results. I do have a strange feeling that we make surprise a few people in this fixture

Gonna go for 2-1 us. Samba looks like he won''t be ready and Jermaine Jenas and Jake Livermore don''t scare me. They didn''t get the extra striker they wanted and Bassong will have Remy in his back pocket while he still adjusts to playing with an unfit Bobby Zamora.

Becchio to grab the winner and Snodgrass to get the first. We will inevitably concede a scrappy goal from a cross at some point.

Jenas will be anonymous vs Johnson and Tettey, they will gobble him up.

Norwich win - 2 nothing. Jenas was the worst signing of the transfer window. Harry said publically that QPR shouldn''t be signing people on ridiculous wages then does exactly that. What a hypocrite

Draw. 1-1.

''Arry aftermatch:- "All credit to Norwich they came ''ere, fort ''ard  and deserved their point. Fair do''s. Good luck to ''em. Disappointed? Nah!"

Hoots aftermatch:- "Coming to a place like Loftus Road is always hard and they have some really good players who are a class apart from us. I''m very happy with the point."

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Draw. 1-1.

''Arry aftermatch:- "All credit to Norwich they came ''ere, fort ''ard  and deserved their point. Fair do''s. Good luck to ''em. Disappointed? Nah!"

Hoots aftermatch:- "Coming to a place like Loftus Road is always hard and they have some really good players who are a class apart from us. I''m very happy with the point."

[/quote]

Ha ha very good

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Gonna go for 2-1 us. Samba looks like he won''t be ready and Jermaine Jenas and Jake Livermore don''t scare me. They didn''t get the extra striker they wanted and Bassong will have Remy in his back pocket while he still adjusts to playing with an unfit Bobby Zamora.

Becchio to grab the winner and Snodgrass to get the first. We will inevitably concede a scrappy goal from a cross at some point.

Jenas will be anonymous vs Johnson and Tettey, they will gobble him up.[/quote]

^^^^^^[[

This

Expecting a point, but i''d like a nice 0-2. However, QPR aren''t pushovers like they used to be [:(]Snoddy and Bechs. It will also be nice to win a game by more than 1 goal.

Norwich beat Harry in London last year 2-1 and he had a better squad then than he has now.I''ll say:QPR 1 - 2 Norwich