Sign in to follow this  
BWs cat (Temp)

Just to rub salt in the wounds for Villa fans....

[quote user="baldyboy"]bit like the constant bigging up of the opposition we play from our current manager!!![/quote]Nobody''s stopping you from following Aston Villa.

why would I want to support Villa? I think that should be asked of the person who is going on about Lamberts press conference and what he says!!

How about getting Benteke here for next season after they have been relegated? We allegedly went up to 9 million for hooper so we should be able to afford him.

[quote user="JF"]How about getting Benteke here for next season after they have been relegated? We allegedly went up to 9 million for hooper so we should be able to afford him.[/quote]an Average player in a crap team is going to look good....

[quote user="baldyboy"]why dont I support Norwich chops? Please enlighten me as you seem to know all about my life!![/quote]Have a look at the definition of "supporter" in a dictionary and you''ll find all is revealed.(Take your time.  I am aware that you may need to borrow a dictionary.)

''(Take your time. I am aware that you may need to borrow a dictionary.)''

He lives in Yarmouth - he''ll probably steal one.

everyone is entitle to their opinion...what makes me laugh is if it isnt the same as someone elses you get called a name and attacked...Hitler would have got on well with a few on this board....I''d like to see good honest open debate without resorting to the "My dads bigger than your dad" 5 year old bickering.... there are some good debates on here with others today, the thread i started after the game has been debated in a friendly manor....i personally dont care if everyone thinks im a bell end.... lifes to short to Give a Sh*t....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]everyone is entitle to their opinion...

what makes me laugh is if it isnt the same as someone elses you get called a name and attacked...

Hitler would have got on well with a few on this board....

I''d like to see good honest open debate without resorting to the "My dads bigger than your dad" 5 year old bickering.... there are some good debates on here with others today, the thread i started after the game has been debated in a friendly manor....

i personally dont care if everyone thinks im a bell end.... lifes to short to Give a Sh*t....
[/quote]

Really? Is admission free?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]everyone is entitle to their opinion...what makes me laugh is if it isnt the same as someone elses you get called a name and attacked...Hitler would have got on well with a few on this board....I''d like to see good honest open debate without resorting to the "My dads bigger than your dad" 5 year old bickering.... there are some good debates on here with others today, the thread i started after the game has been debated in a friendly manor....i personally dont care if everyone thinks im a bell end.... lifes to short to Give a Sh*t....[/quote]

Really? Is admission free?

[/quote]for you yankee... yes!