Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal II

Fulham

This is going to be the most important game of our season.

Fulham are notorious for being bad travellers and the ideal game to pick up a much needed win. Lose though and it could be a very hard slog for the rest of the season.

We should go at them early but i fear we will just sit with one up top for most of the game.

thought todays game was meant to be the most important game of the season!?!?

Agree we need a win soon, but why dont we try to be positive - we are now 2 games undefeated!! that constitutes an unbeaten run :)

[quote user="ron obvious"]I thought today'' game was going to be the most important game of our season?[/quote]

great minds think a like!

[quote user="Highland Canary"]our capitulation towards relegation.[/quote]Jeez, what a defeatist attitude. Just as well we didn''t have to rely on people like you in the war. The first German to fart would have seen you throwing your arms in the air to surrender!

@Che''s right hand man

i suspect it could be the last game of the season, and city need 3 points to stay up, 0-0 in the 80th minute and he still wont change it, it would still be 451, with no substitutions and him stnading on the his hands in his pockets shouting ''GRANT'' & ''WES'' to remind them to chase the ball 25 yards into their own half

:(

[quote user="Hannibal II"]This is going to be the most important game of our season.[/quote]Although if we don''t win, the next game will be the most important game of our season.  And so on.What the hell, let''s just hype everything unnecessarily.

Completely agree, biggest game of the season so far for me, a win and we''re almost safe in my eyes but defeat or even a draw and we really will be back in the mix. Results recently have gone in our favour but that won''t last forever. We need to go for it from the off with two up front and take the game to them. Simply have to be looking to win games like Fulham at home.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Highland Canary"]our capitulation towards relegation.[/quote]Jeez, what a defeatist attitude. Just as well we didn''t have to rely on people like you in the war. The first German to fart would have seen you throwing your arms in the air to surrender![/quote][:D][:D]

ROCK BUS - thought todays game was meant to be the most important game of the season!?!? Agree we need a win soon, but why dont we try to be positive - we are now 2 games undefeated!! that constitutes an unbeaten run

This is my thinking and I hope this continues. Last time we got d*cked by Liverpool and Chelsea we went 10 unbeaten and now after Liverpool away we''re on 2 unbeaten and I''d love to continue this now with 2 games at home coming up against Fulham and Everton. I know we have Man U away, but then it''s followed by Southampton, Sunderland, Wigan and Swansea. We beat some good teams in our previous run and got good results away with Everton and Swansea etc. We need 12 pts - 3 wins and 3 draws from 13 games. We can do it. Extend this unbeaten run and get a win here and there and we''re laughing. Even if we lose I won''t panic because I honestly believe we can win 3 and draw 3 from the next 13. I actually hope we can do better than that and think we will too, but that''s just me. The return of Holt and Bass and the last 2 games have restored my faith as well as the addition of Becchio and the improvement in Bunn