Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

I have never seen ...... !!!

You what? Thought the referee got every decision right with the exception of that second free kick that Turner gave away on the edge of the box.

Several of our players clearly took one for the team today, bringing down players for the card to prevent the counter attack.

We played dirty today and GOOD, I''m glad we did. None of this Hughton nice-guy crap, did what we had to do for the point.

Holt got breathed on and collapsed once or twice, a dive by Becchio in the box..... did what we had to do.

The ref seemed to indicate that he "went in too strongly".

That''s the problem with todays game though, any type of contact and it''s a foul

QPR''s MOTM for me. Awful display especially in the 2nd half when I don''t think we got a single decision, missed a clear penalty and found five mins extra time from heaven only knows where.Still on the bright side if QPR can''t win a home match with that level of assistance they are destined to drop down.

I think the ref got all the big decisions right, but it did seem if a QPR player went over it was afoul, which is fine but it didnt seem to work the other way at all. Every niggly decision went QPR''s way.

Totally disagree. Turner was very lucky not to give away a pen - he & Bassong were holding Samba down at one point. Nothing wrong with Turner''s header though.

He didn''t get fooled too often; both sides tried it on, I can''t remember him falling for it.

Penalty was harsh. Mackie ran across Bunn''s legs after Bunn had stopped.

Ref didn''t get everything right, but I couldn''t see any bias.

That Mark Bunn, He''s rubbish in''t ''e?? (Grin)

Think there are some pretty yellow and green tinted glasses on. Apart from the Turner decision for the yellow which was shocking, thought he actually did very well.

We were pretty dirty and we needed to be, they were often running at us with pace and if we couldn''t get the challenge in we were taking the foul. It was the right mentality but it wasn''t pretty and we were always going to get a lot of decisions go against us.

We would have been howling for a penalty if Bunn had been their keeper, right decision for me, luckily he made up for it with an absolutely superb save!

He was very whistle happy and never let the game flow. But I guess it helped us stop QPR attacks in that sense.

Either way, another not so great ref.

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]You what? Thought the referee got every decision right with the exception of that second free kick that Turner gave away on the edge of the box.

Several of our players clearly took one for the team today, bringing down players for the card to prevent the counter attack.

We played dirty today and GOOD, I''m glad we did. None of this Hughton nice-guy crap, did what we had to do for the point.

Holt got breathed on and collapsed once or twice, a dive by Becchio in the box..... did what we had to do.[/quote]

Dive by Becchio?!?! It was a clear push! Even Wilkins said that if it had been given they couldn''t have complained. Had that been at the other end? No doubt.

Full Time The referee blows his whistle to end the game.90:00 +4:39Alexander Tettey gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Jamie Mackie. Clint Hill takes the free kick.

90:00 +3:37Robert Snodgrass fouled by Clint Hill, the ref awards a free kick.Hurrah!!

89:38Robert Snodgrass gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Adel Taarabt. Shaun Derry crosses the ball from the free kick right-footed from right channel, Sebastien Bassong manages to make a clearance.Free kick awarded for a foul by Sebastien Bassong on Jamie Mackie.83:44Michael Turner concedes a free kick for a foul on Jamie Mackie.79:40Bradley Johnson concedes a free kick for a foul on Adel Taarabt. Adel Taarabt takes the direct free kick.78:4070:04Indirect free kick taken by Soares Julio Cesar.Booking Clint Hill receives a caution. - No free kick given though...69:59The assistant referee signals for offside against Grant Holt.69:45Unfair challenge on Adel Taarabt by Alexander Tettey results in a free kick.62:37Elliott Bennett challenges Fabio Da Silva unfairly and gives away a free kick. Direct free kick taken by Fabio Da Silva.63:01Foul by Michael Turner on Jamie Mackie, free kick awarded. Direct effort from the free kick comes in from Adel Taarabt.55:59 PenaltyMark Bunn challenges Jamie Mackie unfairly and gives away a Penalty.53:30 SubstitutionUnfair challenge on Shaun Wright-Phillips by Javier Garrido results in a free kick.49:31Free kick awarded for a foul by Alexander Tettey on Andros Townsend. Adel Taarabt sends in a cross, Jamie Mackie takes a shot. Save by Mark Bunn.48:56Unfair challenge on Clint Hill by Grant Holt results in a free kick. Soares Julio Cesar takes the direct free kick.48:10Jamie Mackie is caught offside. Russell Martin restarts play with the free kick.45:46Free kick awarded for a foul by Javier Garrido on Shaun Wright-Phillips. Free kick crossed by Adel Taarabt.

Scooby,

Samba was dragged down to the ground by both Bassong and Turner at the same time.

Zamora was held back by Martin as well.

Becchio went down like he''d been shot after getting a slight push in the back.

The referee wasn''t biased today, we just couldn''t handle their counter attacks without hacking them down.

The only yellow card that we didn''t deserve was the Turner one.

Every other card was taken for the team. I thought the ref got it spot on today. Penalty was the right call, all the cards were the right call, one of the best refs I''ve seen this year.

Sky have the stat Fouls won - QPR 21, Norwich 6.We are not a dirty team, although we have added steel.

TOO MANY BOOKINGS FOR IN MATCH THAT HARDLY HAD FOUL THAT WOULD CAUSE HARM.

Norwich City

28 Bunn Booked !

02 R Martin

05 Bassong Booked !

06 Turner Booked !

18 Garrido Booked !

04 Johnson

07 Snodgrass

12 Pilkington (E Bennett - 24'' )

14 Hoolahan (Becchio - 88'' )

27 Tettey Booked !

09 Holt

21 fouls to 6 and you think he wasn''t biased!! Jeeez. It''s more about the number of free kicks we didn''t get for identical incidents that they did !!

My Liverpool supporting mate even thought he was a QPR fan. He was generally s*** and quite biased against us on really trivial things. Some of the decisions made no sense at all, but it''s something we have to get used to it seems with certain refs. The West Ham game was still the most costly and annoying