Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Today

Watched the match lads did extremely well and especially Mark Bunn top form today. Well done a good point well earned. Thought Chris Hughton left the substitution a bit late though?

Ha - doesn''t he always?Do you think it was a fair result - I missed the match - or could we have got all 3 points?

A good point today.

When I listen to people at CR hollering for substitutions I think they forget that someone has to come off to allow one on. They seem to treat substitutions are a guaranteed match changer. I couldn''t see the point of making the substitution that late unless for time wasting reasons and to upset QPR momentum.

I think it was a fair result, however Garrido did make some howlers. Still need that final finishing touch up front I think 4-4-2 would have brought a result.

Fair result and some big performances. I actually understand why he left the subs so late because Hoolahan was the only player looking to get the ball on the deck when under pressure and kept the ball extremely well. He was looking to create things and make space and relieved a lot of pressure at the front. Chased back very well too and made a nuisance of himself. He had both our best chances too with good movement. CH said something along these lines himself - Wes kept the ball and relieved pressure. I think Becchio did ok when he came on as well though and I''m sure we''ll see more of him, particularly at home.

Very correct about Garrido as well. He didn''t enjoy it so much and needs to calm down his crazy hospital passes, but Bassong did one too. It was indecision that was his biggest problem, but the pitch didn''t help him at all. Just needs to calm his arse down and be more confident. Good clean sheet overall

I agree - a decent point that hurts QPR much more than us - especially with the run of home games coming up

I would have liked to see Becchio come on earlier, once it was clear Holt had run himself to a standstill, as this is part of the reason the ball keeps coming back so quickly - Holty has no energy left for the last 20. I thought the same on Wednesday

Pleased for Bunn after some early stick (remind you of Ruddy anyone?)

3 more wins ought to do it now