Sign in to follow this  
Kirby_86

Would fans accept a draw at QPR?....

Its the start of a huge month for NCFC,but would people accept an away draw at QPR?.

A tough game that could go either way with both clubs adding players.

Yes as long as we gave a good performance and other teams around us failed to pick up points

Without a doubt, I''d take a draw as not only is it a point for us, more importantly it''s not 3 for QPR so the gap stays the same with one less game to play.

The BBC commentator, mr Pearce doesn''t give us much of a chance... ''Arry is a magician and all the additions will work wonders... I want an improved performance like wednesday and I will settle for a draw if we play well. But it will be a nailbiter...oh my god it will be!

I would take a point, as I would with any away game this season.

I do feel though that this is a perfect time to play QPR - Samaba isn''t fit by his own admission so not sure he''ll play and even if he does then it''s a bonus. QPR have brought in Jeans and Townsend, neither amazing players and both have had very little game time so will struggle over 90 mins. Apart from Remy they have no strikers to speak of, so shouldn''t provide much going forward.

QPR have been playing very defensive against teams they are expected to lose to, will be interesting to see them when they are the ''favourites''. Could be good potential to hit them on the counter attack.

When you are in 14th place and starting to look over your shoulders, any away draw is a good result. Look at it this way - we have 7 away games left, so a point apiece from those would put us on 34 points even before starting to think about the home matches.So yes, I would be happy with a point.[:D]

Of course - keeps them miles behind us and another point closer to safety. The bit i like the best is that everyone keeps going on about the great job ''Arry has done - they''ve averaged a point a game since he went there so hardly pulling up trees!! When Mark Hughes brought in all the new faces the same was said then about how they were too good.to go down. It''s the same routine with new manager. Let''s not forget Harry took Southampton down - he''s not some sort of modern day relegation Houdini

We can definitely get something tomorrow

I absolutely hope they do play Samba - he admitted on the tv himself that he wasnt sure he was ready.

If you''re asking me before the game would a take a draw, then yes. But I reckon we could sneak a win, but we need to take the game to them and not sit back. We can''t allow them to dictate play and need to put pressure on them as they''ve made alot of signings and won''t have had enough time to gel and get to know how each player works

[quote user="whistleblower"] they''ve averaged a point a game since he went there so hardly pulling up trees!! [/quote]Each time they pick up a point their required points per game rises.[img]http://www.flashbytes.co.uk/images/avgpoints.JPG[/img]To survive they need to be averaging about 1.6 points per game, we need to average about 0.8 ppg to hit 38 points so a draw would actually reduce our target ppg.

However their "massive" (but still below requirements) turnaround has been built on playing very defensive football, tbh they had no other option as all their strikers were crocked or didn''t want to know. They must have identified this game as chance to get 3 valuable points and the average down a touch but I look at our defence and look at their strikefarce and wonder how they think they''re going to win this game.meanwhile at the other end you''d have to fancy our guys to do something against a defence that features Clint bl00dy Hill in the "Bassong role" cementing the back four. [:D]I think their need for all 3 points from Norwich will be their undoing this week especially if we break the mould and go 4-4-2.

Can''t believe what I''m reading - its qpr for Christ''s sake, not manyoo.We should be looking to win this game and go all guns blazing like we did at Swansea - they''ll soon crumble !!

[quote user="NWC"]Can''t believe what I''m reading - its qpr for Christ''s sake, not manyoo.We should be looking to win this game and go all guns blazing like we did at Swansea - they''ll soon crumble !![/quote]Like they did against Man City, Spurs and Chelsea.Don''t be silly a point will be very acceptable.

I`d be well pleased with a point. There have been some moans about our style of play this season but for me, we have never looked like we`ve set out for a draw (remember Worthington...?!). Hughton has created a tight, hard-working unit but we always create chances and if you`re drawing going into the last 10 mins you`ve always got a chance of nicking it. I think we`re due for that to happen.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Got to win this one.[/quote]No we don''t a win is far more important to QPR than it is to us.A point is good for us but poor for them.

A draw would be the absolute least we could expect, given that we seem to have every major player fit except Ruddy. If we can play as well as on Wednesday, and take our chances, we should win.

A defeat, vene a narrw one, would raise serious questions.

All day long. Need near enough a point per game to get 13 pts from 14 remaining games and hit 40 mark. Most important thing is to stop them getting 3. I''m sure I''ll have a different opinion if we''re 1-0 up against them, but like I realised after the Spurs game..a point is a point and right now we need all the ones we can get to guarantee survival first and foremost. 3pts would be great, but equally 3pts to QPR would be absolutely horrible as they''ll most likely only be 1/2pts off escaping the bottom 3