Sign in to follow this  
lobstercatcher2

ncfc you disgust me...

After todays dismal performance you have joined man city chelsea and spurs in being unable to beat qpr this year.As we have lost 3 games at carrow this season whatever chance have we got when fulham southampton reading villa and west brom visit.As for the 12 or so points we need to stay up,where the hell are they going to come from?.Reading some of the comments on here has reminded me why i no longer post.I now await a major ribbing .............bring it on

My first instinct is that this is the sarcastic post of the year. But you never know anymore on this site.

Some posters might find this hard to believe but I find your post niggles me.

I love City, yes, they can annoy me at times, but disgust me? never.

[quote user="lobstercatcher2"]After todays dismal performance you have joined man city chelsea and spurs in being unable to beat qpr this year.As we have lost 3 games at carrow this season whatever chance have we got when fulham southampton reading villa and west brom visit.As for the 12 or so points we need to stay up,where the hell are they going to come from?.Reading some of the comments on here has reminded me why i no longer post.I now await a major ribbing .............bring it on[/quote]"... i no longer post."but you just did. This entire post was written with either sarcasm or stupidity. Haven''t worked out which one yet.

Well, Wiz think''s its genuine, so my money is on the former...

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]We noticed on a QPR forum you had us down for a right tonking today Wiz, you were not far off saying  "Up the R''s".

But not as close as a few on here were when they saw your embarrassing posts.....[;)]

[quote user="lobstercatcher2"]After todays dismal performance you have joined man city chelsea and spurs in being unable to beat qpr this year.As we have lost 3 games at carrow this season whatever chance have we got when fulham southampton reading villa and west brom visit.As for the 12 or so points we need to stay up,where the hell are they going to come from?.Reading some of the comments on here has reminded me why i no longer post.I now await a major ribbing .............bring it on[/quote]I like your style, though your sarcasm is evidently more of a sarchasm into which stupid people are falling.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Dim as well as irritating. You must be a real hit with the ladies...

[quote user="Zak Burger"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

We noticed on a QPR forum you had us down for a right tonking today Wiz, you were not far off saying  "Up the R''s".

But not as close as a few on here were when they saw your embarrassing posts.....[;)]
[/quote]

Rubbish Zak, yes, I was afraid of a drubbing today, so were a few on here I recall, but I support Norwich City, no one else.

Just for my sake please please please could someone just tell me what we done wrong today?

With our run in who in the right mind wouldn''t have taken our postion now at the start of the season.

Discounting the manner of our defeats since boxing day imo the only points we have maybe dropped were at home to newcastle.

Three home defeats all season and 7 homes games left all of which are winable on our day.

This board sometimes makes canary call believeable

[quote user="Shyster"]It is actually possible to be wheelchair bound and a hit with the ladies - but only in Lowestoft.[/quote]

And I''m only interested in virgins Shyster. [;)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''d imagine Lowestoft wasn''t in existence when Jesus was born...[/quote]Lowestoft was actually the Capital of England from circa 100BC until approx 300AD when they moved it to London because the boats were getting bigger.

[quote user="lobstercatcher2"]I would imagine lowestoft was in existence when jesus was born and they still couldn''t find three wise men or a virgin[/quote]

Now that I like.

I''m from lowestoft and now seeing wiz is makes me want to move. I may become a negative doom monger if I stay to long.

Agree with the op this site is getting to depressing. Also after every match is predictable , we were awful , sack hughton , getting relegated bla bla bla.

Remember the league 1 days people 14th in the premiership at the min !!

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Shyster"]It is actually possible to be wheelchair bound and a hit with the ladies - but only in Lowestoft.[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, that narrows down the opportunity somewhat. You must attend the annual Fisherman''s Ball and depend upon the presence of ladies from out of town, AKA the Suffolk scrubbers. I have always believed that the wild swings in your opinions on all things Norwich City FC are due to drought conditions affecting the local crop. 

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Given that this would tend to apply to underage females, that''s a surprisingly bold thing to say on the internet.Still, you can always press "Report" again the next time someone questions your morals.