Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

is Michael Turner left footed??

[quote user="Yellows"]LOL. Right...[/quote]Sure he is left. Absolutely sure. In a lil argument and I hate being wrong. [:''(]

Bit of a clue in that he always uses his right foot. Although I see how you don''t get the same appreciation by listening on the radio. ;)

[quote user="Yellows"]Bit of a clue in that he always uses his right foot. Although I see how you don''t get the same appreciation by listening on the radio. ;)[/quote]Fine I will bite.ST holder for like 10+ yearsSomething like 60 away games in the past 4/5 years.[;)]

[quote user="Yellows"]ST for 15 years. Yesss you lose again lol.[/quote]Haha I''ve only just turned 19 though. [:(]

Definitely right footed, but all Prem footballers should really be both footed at this level!

[quote user="AJ"]Definitely right footed, but all Prem footballers should really be both footed at this level![/quote]Not necessarily mate.Messi, Silva, Mata, etc are all very one footed, yet are sensational players.

I haven''t watched Messi enough to comment, but Mata and Silver can absolutely use both feet.

[quote user="AJ"]I haven''t watched Messi enough to comment, but Mata and Silver can absolutely use both feet.[/quote]no

For a 19 year old Brendo, I''m surprised by how well constructed your arguments are...

[quote user="Brendo"][quote user="Yellows"]ST for 15 years. Yesss you lose again lol.[/quote]

Haha I''ve only just turned 19 though. [:(]
[/quote]

And he''s only just turned 21.

[quote user="Brendo"][quote user="Yellows"]LOL. Right...[/quote]

Sure he is left. Absolutely sure. In a lil argument and I hate being wrong. [:''(]
[/quote]

You better start hating then. You are most definitely wrong. Send MT a tweet and ask him, if he was to take part in the crossbar challenge, which foot would he use?