Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Wore my Norwich Top Skiing in Lake Tahoe yesterday :)

I just returned from California/Nevada from Skiing at Lake Tahoe.....Had to wear it with pride :) and actually met one family from Great Yarmouth and met a Leeds fan lol....Sorry I am not good with Posting pictures in here so someone might have to redo but I thought you might wanna see....One of the prettiest places I have ever been.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/734408_10200424280706469_1822337726_n_zpsd4a9878d.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/205752_10200424294866823_508170351_n_zps0715d134.jpg[/IMG]

One more picture...if someone can can help me and post these as actual pictures on here that would be awesome :)

This one was me at the California and Nevada border :)

OTBC!!!!!

photo P1010812_zps69e1d356.jpg

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]I just returned from California/Nevada from Skiing at Lake Tahoe.....Had to wear it with pride :) and actually met one family from Great Yarmouth and met a Leeds fan lol....Sorry I am not good with Posting pictures in here so someone might have to redo but I thought you might wanna see....One of the prettiest places I have ever been.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/734408_10200424280706469_1822337726_n_zpsd4a9878d.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/205752_10200424294866823_508170351_n_zps0715d134.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]One more picture...if someone can can help me and post these as actual pictures on here that would be awesome :)

This one was me at the California and Nevada border :)

OTBC!!!!!

photo P1010812_zps69e1d356.jpg[/quote]

[img]http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/Blurboy1980/media/P1010812_zps69e1d356.jpg.html[/img]

I wish I was that skilled...my friends are like what are you doing eating crumbs off your shirt and I was like noooo Kissing the Badge :) btw thank you so muchhhh MrChops :)

Thank you Wing''s it was breathtaking and it was nice people asking me about the top and who we are and then people thinking I was crazy just for wearing that :) OTBC!!!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Anyone fancy sponsoring me to sit in a bathtub of baked beans?[/quote]Make it sulphuric acid and I''ll chuck in a fiver.[/quote]

Response of the year, Chops haha

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Anyone fancy sponsoring me to sit in a bathtub of baked beans?[/quote]Make it sulphuric acid and I''ll chuck in a fiver.[/quote]

Good idea, I''ll put in a tenner.............

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Anyone fancy sponsoring me to sit in a bathtub of baked beans?[/quote]

Make it sulphuric acid and I''ll chuck in a fiver.

[/quote]

Good idea, I''ll put in a tenner.............

[/quote]

I''ll just put him in.

Blurboy1980

An ex-girlfriend of mine, who I''m still in contact with, Lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. she also goes to California for the skiing, Is this the general place to go for people living in Florida ?

to SwindonCanary....there are a few places most people go too...Usually it''s Colorado where the Rocky Mountain''s are and most affordable but there is also the state of Utah, California, Nevada and then on the East Coast of America the mountains are a lot smaller...Colorado is around 14,000'' where as East Coast is around 5''000 max so really depends. I usually only go out West but I might make a quick journey up North since I live in Florida.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

Doing my bit in the French alps!

[/quote]

Given your input on this forum, Lincoln, I''m assuming you''re the one with your head down.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

Doing my bit in the French alps!

[/quote]

Given your input on this forum, Lincoln, I''m assuming you''re the one with your head down.

[/quote]

Lol, genious! Well done.[/quote]

And my iPhone not so! That should obviously be genius.