Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

QPR in a muddle

Miss a penalty in a must win game against us at the weeked. Cannot agree a compensation package for Hughes who wants shedloads, spend £8m on a striker Remey to keep them up and today they find out he is injured for 2 months!! One relegation slot looking clearer by the day

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]spend £8m on a striker Remey to keep them up and today they find out he is injured for 2 months!! One relegation slot looking clearer by the day[/quote]interesting... he wont stick around if they go down... By the time he is fit and back in training the season could be over..they could have paid £8 million for a player who will NEVER play a game for them.... has that been done before?

I think they will be jammy and survive.

I''m sure Wigan and Reading will drop. The other place is well and truly up for grabs.

>Villa, Southampton or Norwich<

Wigan

Reading

[quote user="Wiz"]

How tragic that your views are clouded by envy for their money.

I think Villa are a more nastier oufit by far.

[/quote]

That''s a total nonsense Wiz. At least Villa have woken up and smelt the coffee. That club was dying in front of everyone and the appointment of Lambert and clear out of the mercenaries that were bleeding the club to death was an admission of that. They saw what he did with us on a minimal budget while we rebuilt our finances behind the scenes. Lerner wants to do the same thing there and purge the club of past mistakes. It might be too late, but at least they''re trying and will be in far better shape than QPR if they go down.

QPR on the other hand, are the epitome of everything that is rotten in the premier league. I feel sorry for their fans - they didn''t ask for what they have got in the last few years. Why on earth would any Norwich fan be envious of them? They have blown huge amounts on a gamble with the future of that club. It paid off by the skin of their teeth last year but it was only ever likely to be putting off the inevitable. Hilariously, good ''ol ''arry was explaining to anyone who would listen at the weekend that the owners haven''t thrown too much money about in the transfer window because they''ll get all their money back if they go down because they''ll be able to sell Samba and Remy at the price they paid. And there we have an insight in to how Good ''ol ''arry has left a trail of destruction in his wake wherever he has been bar Tottenham. If Remy never plays for them again as it now looks, lets see then if they get £8m for him. And what if the players do a Boswinga because they''ve been put on crazy wages? The club will be sat in the championship being bled dry with no chance of being propped up with sugar daddy money because of FFP. It''s a crazy way to operate. Any clubs who might want those players will be able to sit back and wait for them to drop the price or leave them to bleed the club with their obscene wages. They are the Blackburn of this season - an absolute train wreck that has only been accellerated by the total bumbling ineptitude of their owners.

Envious? Give me a break!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I think they will be jammy and survive.

I''m sure Wigan and Reading will drop. The other place is well and truly up for grabs.

>Villa, Southampton or Norwich<

Wigan

Reading[/quote]so you think that QPR will finish above us? are you for real, certainly not a canary fan. they will have to get 12 points more than us in 13 games. i will be surprised if they get more than 12 points in total in these games.

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

That''s a total nonsense Wiz. At least Villa have woken up and smelt the coffee. That club was dying in front of everyone and the appointment of Lambert and clear out of the mercenaries that were bleeding the club to death was an admission of that. They saw what he did with us on a minimal budget while we rebuilt our finances behind the scenes. Lerner wants to do the same thing there and purge the club of past mistakes. It might be too late, but at least they''re trying and will be in far better shape than QPR if they go down.

QPR on the other hand, are the epitome of everything that is rotten in the premier league. I feel sorry for their fans - they didn''t ask for what they have got in the last few years. Why on earth would any Norwich fan be envious of them? They have blown huge amounts on a gamble with the future of that club. It paid off by the skin of their teeth last year but it was only ever likely to be putting off the inevitable. Hilariously, good ''ol ''arry was explaining to anyone who would listen at the weekend that the owners haven''t thrown too much money about in the transfer window because they''ll get all their money back if they go down because they''ll be able to sell Samba and Remy at the price they paid. And there we have an insight in to how Good ''ol ''arry has left a trail of destruction in his wake wherever he has been bar Tottenham. If Remy never plays for them again as it now looks, lets see then if they get £8m for him. And what if the players do a Boswinga because they''ve been put on crazy wages? The club will be sat in the championship being bled dry with no chance of being propped up with sugar daddy money because of FFP. It''s a crazy way to operate. Any clubs who might want those players will be able to sit back and wait for them to drop the price or leave them to bleed the club with their obscene wages. They are the Blackburn of this season - an absolute train wreck that has only been accellerated by the total bumbling ineptitude of their owners.

[/quote]

So you reckon Villa are now improving under Lamberk a1?

1. More goals against than anyone.

2. Put out by Bradford in cup semi final.

3. In bottom 3.

4. Poor transfer window and can''t even win an arguement atm.

Hell, if thats smelling the coffee God help em''.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

3. In bottom 3.

[/quote]

Smelling the coffee in terms of financial reality. If QPR go down they will be in a real mess, which will take the Mittals (if they are willing) writing off millions to solve. If Villa go down they will be in a very decent position to mount a promotion push.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

3. In bottom 3.

[/quote]

Smelling the coffee in terms of financial reality. If QPR go down they will be in a real mess, which will take the Mittals (if they are willing) writing off millions to solve. If Villa go down they will be in a very decent position to mount a promotion push.

I too think Villa would be ok if they went down.  They''ve got a few assets still, Bent and Benteke will be sellable, and probably generate around £20mil between them.  I''m sure they''d get rid of a few other high earners like Given, Ireland, N''zogbia and then Lambert would sign a few established players and they''d be on their way.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

3. In bottom 3.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nothing to add to that thanks PC!

think this has already happened when he named 3 keepers in squad v man citai, cant do with the bloke and woudnt trust him has far as i could throw him !!!!! really hope they go down, will be in more dept than.....