Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 25

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 25 of our Rays Funds For The Academy season. This week We have top PUP Fonejacker in charge and making the final selections.  He is a member of a very exclusive club having won with the final selections on three previous occasions. This says more about how good Fonejacker ismore than I ever could. Simon is also a top picker who is always up and around the 90%.

After the disappointment of last weekend Fonejack is the perfect PUP to get us back to winning ways. Of course Simon still needs all of us to be at our very best to have a chance of joining Yankee on four wins. At least we don’t have the minefield of the FA Cup to contend with this week. Don’t forget for your selection to be of any use it must be listed on Bet365 and played on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

Here is the provisional rota for March. As usual if the dates are awkward let me know and I’ll do my best to change them : -

Mar   2nd  NewYorkCanary

Mar   9th   Jed Exodus

Mar  16th   SportsDeskPete

Mar  23rd  GMF

Mar  30th  Diesel Doris

So now Ill hand the thread over to Fonejacker. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get x4 by your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Simon ... the Rays Funds Thread is yours.......[:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £1897 for the Academy,so far.

Thanks Nutty for your kind words. I will indeed need all the help I can get as my current run of form mirrors somewhat that of our fine club. This is where it all ends though and it''s back to winning ways.]I''ll consider each and every pick, but please excuse me if I massively overlook a dead cert, nailed on Rangers tie.Good luck everyone![:D]

SCHALKE 6-2-2 (20-13)  -v-  Greuther Furth 1-3-5 (7-15)  HOME WIN

Good Luck Fonejacker and all you Lovely PUPs[:D]

NN - March 30th is fine for me, thanks[Y] 

Good morning Nutty,very good luck to you Fonejacker and to all you other PUPs out there.I must say Nutty that the top end of the Pups League looks good.[:P]

Anyway off to the land of the wooden shoes this weekend and i will go for a HOME WIN please for PSV v ADO Den Haag.

Almeria time!

My favourite Spanish side have the best away record in the Segunda division, with an impressive 6/2/3 19/16 goal difference, they have picked up 20 of their 43 points on the road! They visit 16th place Real Madrid B, who are 17th in the home form table, with a record of 5/1/6 25/21. So not a clear cut away victory by any means, but the odds are decent at 8/5 and Almeria do have a very good chance.

Real Madrid B vs Almeria- Away win!

Good luck :)

League One where third from bottom Bury (2-5-6-12-19) entertain second placed Doncaster Rovers (10-3-1-25-9). It''s been ten games since Bury last won while Donny are unbeaten in their last six. Bury v Doncaster Rovers.......Away win.Good luck Fonejacker. [Y]

The concept of the Pups is tremendous and its great to keep Ardee''s memory alive and do some good whilst having a real camaraderie. It''s therefore such a shame that one of our number decided to shaft me in another thread last weekend, but I suppose that life is about avoiding a banana skins.....

Benfica to win for me please. Good luck Fonejacker and all the Pups.

After a let down in Italy last week (Thanks Juve) I''m heading for Portugal this week for a top v bottom clash

Benfica v Vitoria Setubal - Home Win

Benfica are 2nd on GD with 5-2-0 18-6 at home, Setubal are 2nd bottom and are 0-4-4 8-17 away

Best of luck Fonejacker, and all you PUPs

After my jolly to Spain last week now the snow''s all gone I''m staying in England for the weekend[H] Arsenal (W6 D3 L3 F32 A 18 at home) take on Stoke (W1 D6 L5 F8 A16 away). Arsenal need to win home games like this if they are to get top 4 at the end of the season.

Arsenal          v           Stoke           Home Win

Good luck every one and Happy Transfer Deadline Day[<:o)][B][ap]

Hiya, i''ll have Everton to win at home to Aston Villa please.

Good luck Fonejacker, and good luck everyone else too.

Good luck fonejacker, I''m going to go with a League One game where I expect:Doncaster to beat BuryGood luck fonejacker and all you Pups.

Greetings all.  This week I''m joining Mr Beckham in France where third place Marseille play host to the Nancy boys, who are currently supporting everyone else at the bottom of the table.  I''m sure Marseille will keep them there.
Marseille, Home win.
Good Luck Fonejacker and all.

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]olympiakos vs atromitos athens Home win pleaseolympiakos 1st out of 16 last 7 games WWWWWWWatromitos 4 out of 16  last 7 games LWDWDDDodds 2/9Good luck all esp fonejacker

[/quote]Just remebered i''m away with work all next week  so for next week can i also have

Airdrie Utd V Morton -away win

top v bottom.

Goodluck next weeks picker as well

To the Hong Kong 1st Division.

South China to win at home against Sun Pegasus.

South China with a 6-1-0 and 21/6 home record, with two 5-1 and one 6-1 wins in their last three matches.

Sun Pegasus with a so-so 1-1-2 and 10/11 away record, but overall have lost three and drawn one of their last four.

Good luck to all!

PS for nutty. If chosen in the six the bet needs to be made overnight or early in the morning, as kick-off is 9.30am UK time tomorrow (Saturday).

I''ll have QPR v Norwich.....draw please. Good luck Fonejacker and all my fellow pups.