Sign in to follow this  
Not Nigel

Fulham Score Predictions....

I know it is a little early, but have been thinking about this game.

Fulham are equal to us on points, although did beat West Ham at home quite recently, and West Brom away not too long ago.

So whilst Fulham aren''t terrible away from home, they have had to score two goals in all three of their away victories (including Blackpool away in the cup and two league games).

I can''t imagine us shipping two goals at home to Fulham, so on that basis Fulham will score a maximum of one goal.

I can''t actually imagine us shipping any goals against Fulham at home right now, with Bassong and Turner fit and Bunn on forum.

So with that in mind I''m going to go for either 0-0 or 1-0 at home.

For me it will be 1-0 on the basis that I think Hughton will actually seriously consider going 4-4-2 much earlier in the game if we aren''t one up by say the 60th minute now that we have Becchio.

So for me... 1-0 with any one of Holt, Becchio, or Snodgrass our goal scorer. Snodgrass is overdue another edge of the area free kick, hasn''t had many recently.

0-0 or 1-1 wouldn''t be a complete travesty, but it would probably make Southampton at home a must-win, which would worry me slightly because I can''t see a clean sheet forthcoming against them.

This game is probably our best chance of a win until Reading at home in April (although Southampton and Swansea at home are both winnable).

What do you think?

They were missing Berbatov and Sidwell in their last game and Hangeland went off injured I think. Definitely like to see us put in a strong performance like Spurs first half and try and get a good result. Need some payback from our drubbing too

Going for 2-1 to us because we love to have a nervous finish

Dont''t have the greatest record against Fulham. Going for a 1-1 but no reason if we dont play soooo negatively that we cant get the win.

I hope that we can restrict their scoring, to one or zero. The question is how many we can score, and the answer is not many given our set-up.

So I''ll go for 1-1 or 0-0

Think we have a tendancy to always underestimate Fulham. When I went there for the first game of the season I was positive we would get something out of the game. They destroyed us. They are a very good side even without Dembele and Dempsey. They have Ruiz , Berbatov etc.

Hopefully we will keep it tight and someone will remember how to score.

[quote user="alartz"]Oh shut up. 5-0 norwich[/quote]
I can''t remember the last time we scored 5 in the premier league...

2-1 to City then people will start to say 3 games unbeaten in the league......5 points from 9 won''t be a bad return on the last three games.! Even Wiz should be happy with that! :-)

2-1. But I want to say 2-0, just hedging my bets.

Bunns hitting form and is looking excellent

Isnt it funny that he hits form after we signed a new keeper which many on here thought was such a stupid waste of time and wages ...

But must be a coincidence...

[quote user="Indy"]2-1 to City then people will start to say 3 games unbeaten in the league......5 points from 9 won''t be a bad return on the last three games.! Even Wiz should be happy with that! :-)[/quote]

I agree with 2-1.

i disagree that even Wiz will be happy.  It would put his new love QPR in more difficulty andf no doubt upset all his new friends there.  They need a draw to keep both teams in mathematical reach

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="Indy"]2-1 to City then people will start to say 3 games unbeaten in the league......5 points from 9 won''t be a bad return on the last three games.! Even Wiz should be happy with that! :-)[/quote]

I agree with 2-1.

i disagree that even Wiz will be happy.  It would put his new love QPR in more difficulty andf no doubt upset all his new friends there.  They need a draw to keep both teams in mathematical reach

[/quote]

Just grow up Cambridge.

I feel a City win is overdue.........2-0.

Yes Indy, I''d be well pleased with that.

I understand your desirev to brush it all away Wiz but it won''t go. Your behaviour was contemptible and will not easily be forgotten.  You can say what you like on here but rubbishing the Club on another club''s forum is beyond the pale.

It''s up there with wearing another team''s shirt on tv.  No right minded City fan would do it.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

I understand your desirev to brush it all away Wiz but it won''t go. Your behaviour was contemptible and will not easily be forgotten.  You can say what you like on here but rubbishing the Club on another club''s forum is beyond the pale.

It''s up there with wearing another team''s shirt on tv.  No right minded City fan would do it.

[/quote]

Cambridge, you''re daft mate..........and don''t corrupt this thread please.

3-0

fulham in poor form and I feel like theres just a matter of time before we get a hatfull

[quote user="ricardo"]Our recent record against them is appalling so 1-1[/quote]They are a bit of a bogey team for us. I remember last season at CR it took a 94th min. header from Jackson to equalize against them. Would be about time to beat them. 1(hopefully 2-) 1.

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]

This game is probably our best chance of a win until Reading at home in April (although Southampton and Swansea at home are both winnable). [/quote]

Next weekend aside, if we''re waiting for a win until Reading on April 20th we''re going to be deep in the sh1t!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, Cambridge is not daft Wizard. He''s absolutely correct in what he said. A lot of posters on this forum saw your input on the QPR forum. I must say I was surprised but, even more, just plain disappointed in you.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, Cambridge is not daft Wizard. He''s absolutely correct in what he said. A lot of posters on this forum saw your input on the QPR forum. I must say I was surprised but, even more, just plain disappointed in you.

[/quote]

[|-)]

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="alartz"]Oh shut up. 5-0 norwich[/quote]

I can''t remember the last time we scored 5 in the premier league...

[/quote]

Was it when we put 5 past Everton and Ekoku scored a few ?

Anyway I "hope" for a repeat of the Sunderland performance where we go 2 up and hold on to win 2-1.

good first half, 2 up,

Fulham score midway through second half, and hanging on, as we drop deeper trying to protect the lead (like all clubs do).

Hang on to win 2-1