Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

The Fool Named Chopra Adds to The Scum's Woes.

You have to feel sorry for them, players fighting, on the piss the night before a match, loan sharks turning up at the training ground, struggling to stay in the championship, dwindling crowds similar to Preston fucking North End, pissed 20 million up the wall by two "Football manager" and now their own player is sticking two fingers up to the club and it''s fans, the handful left of them.

Wait a minute its bloody hilarious what was i thinking.

That''s the stigma that the club has had to contend with since they took the cowards easy way out and ripped off local businesses and the SJA. There''s little sympathy for them in the wider football world and on their own patch. Dwindling attendances are a direct result of the way the club has been run and the type of people attracted to it. Even our old sparring partners like bluemike are too ashamed to show their faces. The whole club are a rotten stinking disgrace.

[quote user="The Walking Man "]I enjoy the quote at the end where Chopra''s strike partner Jay Emmanuel Thomas calls Chopra a clown! Odious little club with equally odious players.[/quote]
I enjoyed that bit too.
Davo