Sign in to follow this  
Mungo Bumpkin

Attention plastics!

This is what amazes me about this place, people should play the ball, not the man.Mungo does have a valid point, people are just getting their knickers all twisty because of who made it.

Although there is an element of trolling here there is also a valid point.

What are the casual ticket prices for saturday? I think the prices have generally led to a downturn in casual ticket sales this season and maybe many are now falling out of the habit.

[quote user="morty"]This is what amazes me about this place, people should play the ball, not the man.Mungo does have a valid point, people are just getting their knickers all twisty because of who made it.[/quote]

I''m sorry Morty but what point does he have? Read the original post. It is pure Troll suggesting that people who actually support Man U or Chelsea would come on this site. God knows why those of us who bleed green and yellow bother to.

RP

[quote user="morty"]This is what amazes me about this place, people should play the ball, not the man.

Mungo does have a valid point, people are just getting their knickers all twisty because of who made it.
[/quote]

What is the valid point? The only valid point that the OP is making is that the casual support will only turn up for the "big" games - this is not the case - as a "casual" I resent the constant bombardment of my support when I have been to several smaller club matches - and none of the "big" ones.  

The attraction of the big clubs may be a motivation for some, but to tar all casual supporters as plastics and not proper supporters - which is what our beloved OP constantly does  -  is why I shall continue to play the man and not the ball!

The valid point being that there isn''t the clamour to see every game at Carrow road there was last season, but if its Man Utd or Chelski in town, it mysteriously returns.Kind of proving that people are actually more interested in the opposition, than perhaps they should be.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="morty"]This is what amazes me about this place, people should play the ball, not the man.Mungo does have a valid point, people are just getting their knickers all twisty because of who made it.[/quote]

What is the valid point? The only valid point that the OP is making is that the casual support will only turn up for the "big" games - this is not the case - as a "casual" I resent the constant bombardment of my support when I have been to several smaller club matches - and none of the "big" ones.  

The attraction of the big clubs may be a motivation for some, but to tar all casual supporters as plastics and not proper supporters - which is what our beloved OP constantly does  -  is why I shall continue to play the man and not the ball!

[/quote]Sounds like you''re frankly taking this all a bit personally.....

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="morty"]This is what amazes me about this place, people should play the ball, not the man.

Mungo does have a valid point, people are just getting their knickers all twisty because of who made it.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Far be it for me to defend Mungo but your comments are a little unfair Lakey. I don''t think he was branding all casual fans at all. He was just rightly pointing out that the ticket situation before the Fulham game is different to the situation before games against the so called big clubs. And he''s right.

LDC - come on there clearly is a valid point here and I dong think it''s aimed at you personally. Whether that point is that the demand isn''t there because many of our casual fans just want to see the big teams or the demand isn''t there because the general ticket pricing policy has started to erode casual support I am not sure!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

What is the valid point? The only valid point that the OP is making is that the casual support will only turn up for the "big" games - this is not the case - as a "casual" I resent the constant bombardment of my support when I have been to several smaller club matches - and none of the "big" ones.   The attraction of the big clubs may be a motivation for some, but to tar all casual supporters as plastics and not proper supporters - which is what our beloved OP constantly does  -  is why I shall continue to play the man and not the ball!

[/quote]

Far be it for me to defend Mungo but your comments are a little unfair Lakey. I don''t think he was branding all casual fans at all. He was just rightly pointing out that the ticket situation before the Fulham game is different to the situation before games against the so called big clubs. And he''s right.

[/quote]

Its a constant barrage - I''ve had personal and general insults from this twazzock for over a year - every valid point is wrapped up in vitriol and attacks personalised in such a way as designed to get a reaction.   Trolling.  Pure and simple.   I - and a lot of others - who come on here to find out and discuss things to do with our club - are fed up with this tw*t infecting this site with his bile and bitter rantings.   If you want a troll like him putting off exiles and others who can''t get to games regularly then fine - but don''t expect the board to be representative of  a wide fan base - it is constantly being undermined by this idiot and people just leave.  

[quote user="morty"]Jeez, lighten up, its only the internet.[/quote]

Yeah, right, I''d never have guessed.   Just because its the internet doesn''t mean "anything goes".   The OP -  is an apology for a human being who constantly tries to set fan against fan - and is no supporter of our club in my view.   He has points to make - we all do - but his attitude to other Norwich supporters stinks.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

What is the valid point? The only valid point that the OP is making is that the casual support will only turn up for the "big" games - this is not the case - as a "casual" I resent the constant bombardment of my support when I have been to several smaller club matches - and none of the "big" ones.   The attraction of the big clubs may be a motivation for some, but to tar all casual supporters as plastics and not proper supporters - which is what our beloved OP constantly does  -  is why I shall continue to play the man and not the ball!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its a constant barrage - I''ve had personal and general insults from this twazzock for over a year - every valid point is wrapped up in vitriol and attacks personalised in such a way as designed to get a reaction.   Trolling.  Pure and simple.   I - and a lot of others - who come on here to find out and discuss things to do with our club - are fed up with this tw*t infecting this site with his bile and bitter rantings.   If you want a troll like him putting off exiles and others who can''t get to games regularly then fine - but don''t expect the board to be representative of  a wide fan base - it is constantly being undermined by this idiot and people just leave.  

[/quote]

I don''t want any of that Lakey. I just agree with the observation about the Fulham tickets. Don''t you?

[quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]I think it has hit a raw nerve with LDC as he sees in himself what mungo is highlighting and is striking out rather than accepting of his plastic status[/quote]

No, you''re wrong.  Me and my friend mungo have had this hate hate thing going on for some time.   He doesn''t accept facts and I don''t accept his attitude to Norwich fans.   Simples.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]What I am seeing here is you calling him names and carrying on a personal vendetta, exactly as Pete described in his thread above.Takes two to argue.

[quote user="nutty nigel"] 

I don''t want any of that Lakey. I just agree with the observation about the Fulham tickets. Don''t you?

[/quote]

I''m sorry, Nutty, but this idiot has crossed the line so many times.    I already said I agree with the point, but its not rocket science.   There will always be more demand for the bigger clubs.  A pointless thread really - just another excuse for Mungo to have a go at other fans.    If  people don''t like the idea that there are casual supporters who come to matches when they can - and that more will try to go to see the "bigger"  clubs - then perhaps they should petition the club to make Carrow Rd an all season ticket ground - ie a closed shop.   Then season ticket holders could then fight amongst themselves as to why there are empty seats when playing a Fulham or a full ground when there is an MU or Chelski on show.   

Its not all casuals fault, or plastics, or whatever you want to call them.    When I wanted tickets earlier this season, I found plenty of season ticket holders not wanting to go to the QPR match, West Ham match, Stoke, Wigan.................

"lahdidah London cockerney canary public schoolboy types who pretends to like association football"

You missed by a mile you clown.

Born in Norwich, grew up in one of the roughest council estates in South London fella...you would have pissed your bloomers....you definitely wouldn''t have your own teeth now if you carried on like you do on here in the real world walking the footsteps I trod, but alas I believe that away from this forum (which I have to say you spend a lot of time on) you have a rather sad, lonely, sheltered life bar your bi-weekly moan in the N&P.

I have to say that I was a huum season ticket holder for years but a combination of high costs (up and down travel aint cheap), time missed away from my lad every week, and wingey old fecks like you at Carra meant I had to choose between home or away games...it was a no brainer for me.

I do agree Morty LDC should send his riposte to mungo in the form of a DM rather than air it in public and allow the rest of us to do what we want to do and discuss ncfc with having to wade through the drivel

[quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]I do agree Morty LDC should send his riposte to mungo in the form of a DM rather than air it in public and allow the rest of us to do what we want to do and discuss ncfc with having to wade through the drivel[/quote]

"Ooh, I agree Morty"......................Are we all children on here?    This thread really ought to be deleted as it is the usual pointless guff instigated by a troll who is constantly having a go at other supporters.   If thats the kind of board what you want Morty and CodPiece, you''re welcome to it.    And Spencer...........its not worth it mate...........you can''t win against the OP - he never comes back with anything sensible. 

Delete.....delete.......

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Grant Holts Cod piece"]I do agree Morty LDC should send his riposte to mungo in the form of a DM rather than air it in public and allow the rest of us to do what we want to do and discuss ncfc with having to wade through the drivel[/quote]

"Ooh, I agree Morty"......................Are we all children on here?    This thread really ought to be deleted as it is the usual pointless guff instigated by a troll who is constantly having a go at other supporters.   [/quote]Rise above.

Spencer - are you Danny Dyer? <---This did make me chuckle [:D] no offence spencer!

but seriously some of you need to take a step back its the internet,a forum for opinions,and mungo (like or hate him) has an opinion.......No one forced you to come here or to read his opinion......Before you tear into me i know what he is like (mungo) but he makes a valid point! It aint aimed at anyone in particular just what he has seen. And lets face it there has been one or two here asking for tickets for the manure or arsenal games this season....Fact!

And no i wont be there this saturday as i need to work ....which pays the rent unlike NCFC! [;)]

I''d rather go to the Fulham game then a big club - purely down to cost - £55/45 for a bigger club, £45/35 for Fulham.

I just want to see norwich and don''t really care if its a cup game, pre season friendly or a league game. Sadly I have other commitments and can''t often make it / afford it, but I go when I can.

Pink ''Un wouldn''t survive without threads like this [img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]