Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Kamara the instant hero?

Let''s face it, the difference with us and Fulham is Berbatov. He is doubtful and What Bassong has in class, composure and speed, Hangeland matches in experience, aerial ability and probably composure too. Besides that, there isn''t much between us and Fulham.

I just wonder wheather they will not suspect Kamara coming on and ruining whoever gets drafted in at right back.

The guy is one of the most physically fit footballers around and while his technical and mental ability are under question, surely he can have the run around over the likes of Hangeland and also the aerial domination of the fulham full backs riise and kelly.

If fulham are playing a stand in rb. Id certainly like to see kamara come in for pilks if he is ruled out tomorrow. His speed and physical dominance are comparable to drogba to be totally honest.. Now all thats left to see is if he has even an ounce of drogbas footballing ability at this level. And if he does, we''re in for one hell of a signing. Im quite hopeful he will play as im unsure if ill be able to make the everton game

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]If fulham are playing a stand in rb. Id certainly like to see kamara come in for pilks if he is ruled out tomorrow. His speed and physical dominance are comparable to drogba to be totally honest.. Now all thats left to see is if he has even an ounce of drogbas footballing ability at this level. And if he does, we''re in for one hell of a signing. Im quite hopeful he will play as im unsure if ill be able to make the everton game[/quote]

Lol! Now I too hope he does really well and gets goals, but are you honestly ^saying that^ based on youtube clips or watching him live? It''s also easier to look like your ''speed and physical dominance are comparable to Drogba'' in the MLS than say, the Premier League. I really hope he is even half the player in terms of speed and strength, but I wouldn''t build him up too much just yet until we see him against some of the world''s very best defenders. He does look fairly fast and has a very good leap from the clips I''ve seen of him, but let''s see what he''s like with faster and more physical players first

How fit is he exactly?

I thought I''d read that most MLS teams are only just coming back now for preseason, that coupled with the fact he''s likely jet lagged means I''d be surprised if he''s involved before the international break.

Not sure we will see him today.

Sure on of th press boys tweeted that he would not be surprised to see him in the U21 squad next week.

But I suppose that depends on injuries.

Looking forward to seeing him play, but yes think we should tone down the Drogba references, not sure there will ever be another Drogba,

Kamara is on stand by for today which means we could see him come on as late sub,and then Hoots give him a full run out with u21s next week, but reading His own words he is fit and eager to go Jet lag don''t come into it he has been here for around 4 days now, so think we will see him today.   

Che''s right hand man "]He''s physically fit because he''s been training by himself since the loan was agreed, but he isn''t game fit.

That says a lot about his character and determination to succeed in itself, as opposed to a certain Norwich player who turned up at his loan club unfit and chubby!

[quote user="Hog"]

Che''s right hand man "]He''s physically fit because he''s been training by himself since the loan was agreed, but he isn''t game fit.

That says a lot about his character and determination to succeed in itself, as opposed to a certain Norwich player who turned up at his loan club unfit and chubby!

[/quote]More to prove I suppose, he wants the contract he want to be in this league, many players just want the pay slip.

Becchio HoltHoola                     Snoggrass              Howson              JohnsonGarrido Bassong Turner Martin/Whittaker                      Bunn

[quote user="York Canary"]

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]If fulham are playing a stand in rb. Id certainly like to see kamara come in for pilks if he is ruled out tomorrow. His speed and physical dominance are comparable to drogba to be totally honest.. Now all thats left to see is if he has even an ounce of drogbas footballing ability at this level. And if he does, we''re in for one hell of a signing. Im quite hopeful he will play as im unsure if ill be able to make the everton game[/quote]

Maybe people wil

Lol! Now I too hope he does really well and gets goals, but are you honestly ^saying that^ based on youtube clips or watching him live? It''s also easier to look like your ''speed and physical dominance are comparable to Drogba'' in the MLS than say, the Premier League. I really hope he is even half the player in terms of speed and strength, but I wouldn''t build him up too much just yet until we see him against some of the world''s very best defenders. He does look fairly fast and has a very good leap from the clips I''ve seen of him, but let''s see what he''s like with faster and more physical players first

[/quote]

Perhaps people will take my posts more seriously now. Have seen a number of posts and tweets today saying the exact same thing as I did hours ago.

I grew up watching the top two tiers of english footnall. And after moving to the us for six years I watched the mls as well. I understand the difference in levels but honestly some clubs in the mls arent far of championship standard. Im glad he had a great 10 mins and long may it continue for the est cost of $2m if we decide to sign him