Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers (Jed, Pete, GMF)

Conference North where Guiseley (10-1-1-27-10) entertain Boston Utd (4-2-7-14-25).Guiseley v Boston Utd.......Home win.Good luck Tom. [Y]

I confess I am not totally convinced by this selection, even though it is top versus bottom, but here goes! To Group Three of the Spanish Segunda B and:

Olimpic de Xativa to win at home against Yeclano.

Olimpic with a 9-2-2 and 15/5 home record. Yeclano with a 2-1-10 and 7/23 away record.

My worries are based on Olimpic not scoring that many goals and having recently drawn 0-0 at home with the one from bottom team. The current odds are 1/4.

Good luck to all!

FC Porto to beat Olhanense.Top and at home v fourth from bottom and away.FC Porto have won their last four games, scoring 14 and conceding none.

Can I have a Chelski home win please. Good luck to Trentham this week and one and all.

Right then, I''ve only got about five minutes before my Findus frozen dinner for one is ready so old Bor will forecast that LEICESTER CITY will beat Peterborough.  That should be tasty old odds and all.  Speaking of tasty, me dinner''s done.

I''m also going for a home win for FC Porto v. Olhanense.

FC Porto are W9 D0 L0 F26 A1 at home and Olhanense are W1 D4 L4 F9 A14 away.

Good Luck, Trent Canary!

League One for me please.Swindon V Hartlepool - HOME WINgood luck all. - esp Trent

Evening all, thanks all for your picks. Each were considered but have

settled for a mix of value and bankers. I pondered over Dortmund and

Olimpic Xatavia but Dortmund are playing champions league midweek which

put me off, and Olimpic dont score many goals as PC said. Also Grimsby

narrowly missed out. So therefore I am running with: -Barcelona v

Getafe - No explanation needed. Bit concerned about complacency, but

they dont play in the Champions league til next week so thats a relief.Ajax v Roda - Ajax have won their last 12 at home to Roda, should be a safe one.Porto v Olhanense - Porto have won their last 4, scoring 14 and conceding 0. Safe to say they are in form.Chelsea v Wigan - Last minute addition over Grimsby, never a good thing to do, but Chelsea should be strong enoughNow for the (Hopeful) value...Bournemouth v Portsmouth

- Portsmouth havent won in 17 games. Bit concerned they will raise

their game for a local derby but its a decent price.Swindon v Hartlepool - Swindon are in form. Hartlepool have also raised their game, but the price is a very good one.

Thanks all - Best of luck.

Thank you for these Trent. You''ve done a marvelous job and I really do have a great feeling about these. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £35.84 Here are the details : -

Chelsea

4/11

3pm Sat

Vindo, Inchy

Bournemouth

3/10

3pm Sat

Wazzy, Excited, Statto

Swindon

4/9

3pm Sat

Yankee, Mr Angry, Twidio, GMF, NWC

Barcelona

1/11

11am Sun

Tilly, Bump, CTID,  Scooby,  Mearkat, GPele, Beaus, NBS, Star

Ajax

1/6

1:30pm Sun

Sid, Greg, Mister, NYC

Porto

1/10

8:15pm Sun

Nutty, Pete, Cosmic, Fonejack

I have been remiss in not posting Kathy and Newc Uni''s picks this week. Apologies to all. Kathy selected Fenerbahce to win away and Newcastle Uni selected Morton also to win away. They both also left their best wishes to Trent.

Trent, I don''t see your personal pick anywhere buddy.

Good luck to all of us[Y]

I am wondering whether it''s worth a punt on QPR this weekend.  Away at Swansea, long odds, but Swansea should be focused on their cup final and I can''t see them contesting too many 50/50''s which might give QPR the edge.Alternatively I could just save myself the embarrassment of posting this.

I have wondered exactly the same thing Mister. But for the last few weeks I haven''t had a punt so I''ll carry on in that vein for now.

Sorry for being uselessly late this week.  Although I''m too late to influence the selections I''ll take the considerable risk of Rangers to beat Queen''s Park in Scotland.Best of luck Trent and all PUPs.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I am wondering whether it''s worth a punt on QPR this weekend.  Away at Swansea, long odds, but Swansea should be focused on their cup final and I can''t see them contesting too many 50/50''s which might give QPR the edge.Alternatively I could just save myself the embarrassment of posting this.[/quote]Hmm.

Bournemouth and Chelsea took control, Swindon didn''t, they draw 1-1 unlucky Trent, I''m sure Di Canio will be as disappointed as us :(

Ho Hum. Swindon were the longest odds so I guess had the potential to trip us up. Nevermind, thanks all for your picks as ever.Desperately trying to avoid the main page - Am I the only person who thinks being 8 points clear of the relegation zone is a good result? Does every club have fans like ours? The negativity is just incredible.

Definitely agree Trent, only came back on to see if anyone posted on this thread, was already rumblings before the match even finished!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Ho Hum. Swindon were the longest odds so I guess had the potential to trip us up. Nevermind, thanks all for your picks as ever.

Desperately trying to avoid the main page - Am I the only person who thinks being 8 points clear of the relegation zone is a good result? Does every club have fans like ours? The negativity is just incredible.
[/quote]

They all have the potential to let us down Trent. I''m disappointed because I honestly thought you''d cracked it. We''ve now gone quite a few weeks without winning. But I don''t see any reason for a cloud of negativity to engulf this thread anymore than I see any reason for the cloud of negativity that appears to be engulfing the rest of the board. I guess all clubs have their fair share of negative fans but the ones on here tonight seem to actually be disappointed that the teams below us haven''t really done well either. It''s like they''re unhappy that we''re not in the bottom three where they seem to think we deserve to be!

FA Cup again next week and our team get the weekend off but you PUPs have no such luxury. We''ll win again soon[Y]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Good point. I will run with PC''s pick of Olimpic Xatavia
[/quote]

Running seems to have been beyond Olimpic, Trent, let alone scoring goals! I did rather warn you...[:(][:@][:^)]