Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers (Jed, Pete, GMF)

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 26 of our Rays Funds For The Academy season. This week We have one of our original PUPs Trent Canary in charge and making the final selections. Trent has been riding high in the PUPs league for six seasons now. And of course he’s a previous winner of the final six. Ray and I met Tom at one of our first get togethers. Ray used to say pickers like Trent were our youth policy and it’s great that Tom’s still picking six years on.

Trent could be just the man to drag us out of this slump. The last two weeks have been two of the most difficult I’ve ever known. Form is temporary and class is permanent and you great team of PUPs have the class to turn this around and provide Trent with the right ammunition to shoot down Bet365.  Don’t forget for your selection to be of any use it must be listed on Bet365 and played on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

Here is the provisional rota for March. NewYorkCanary and Diesel Doris have confirmed. Jed, Pete and GMF - if the dates are awkward let me know and I’ll do my best to change them.

Mar   2nd  NewYorkCanary

Mar   9th   Jed Exodus

Mar  16th   SportsDeskPete

Mar  23rd  GMF

Mar  30th  Diesel Doris

So now Ill hand the thread over to Trent. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get x2 by your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Tom ... the Rays Funds Thread is yours....... [:)]...

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £1897 for the Academy,so far.

Good evening to you Nutty,very good luck to you Trent and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to the happy hunting ground that is the Camp Nou and a HOME WIN please for BARCELONA v Getafe. 1/10 v 20/1 so i would have thought the home banker of the weekend ?

To Holland this week for a Sunday offering

Ajax (7-2-1 21-6 home) vs Roda JC (1-3-7 15-34 away) - Home Win

Best of luck Trent, and all you PUPs

Premiership for me this week, and would like Chelsea v Wigan HOME win please.  Chelsea I think will be smarting from their defeat at Newcastle, and of course I''d like to see Wigan stay down there in the mix!!Good luck all, especially Trent

Hi Nutty

Your original post has come out a bit messed up, but from what I can make out, I think you''ve got me down as the 9th?  If so, that is fine thanks.

After last weeks French disaster, I''m going for Barcelona to get us back on track. Barca, home win please.

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Hi Nutty

Your original post has come out a bit messed up, but from what I can make out, I think you''ve got me down as the 9th?  If so, that is fine thanks.

[/quote]

It seems my opening post turned out like a dog''s dinner[&][pi] on the mobile version of the site. Is it usually like that? You deciphered it well Jed and it is March 9th. Thank you, I''m looking forward to your turn.

Going to Portugal this week Trent. Porto (W9 D0 L0 F26 A1 at home) take on Olhanense (W1 D4 L4 F9 A14 away). Banking on Porto making it 10/10 at home.

Porto          v          Olhanense          Home Win

Good luck all [Y]

To the Conference this week

Grimsby to win at home against AFC Telford

Grimsby are top (10-3-3 32-12 at home), Telford are 4th bottom (3-7-5 21-22 away)

Good luck all, especially Trent

Hi All - Will be driving back to Norfolk tomorrow night so should have my picks ready around 11/12pm, hope this is not too late NN? Otherwise can post in the afternoon.Looks a tough week so will appreciate as many different picks as possible! Looking for 3-4 bankers, and a couple with a bit of value.

Think I''m going to have to go for Barcelona this week as well, at home to Getafe they should be fine.

Barcelona vs Getafe- Home win!

Good luck :)

Swindon vs Hartlepool - Home win.

Best of luck to all PUP''s

Nutty, the 23rd March is fine for me!