Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

KK

[quote user="Nick"]Sorry if its already been said but mcnally said Kei should be available for Saturday![/quote]

Thats good news at least, Perhaps Hucks will be acting as his envoy for a while, Can''t wait to see him play. 

[quote user="Surfbird"]Dear Old Wiz, he has nothing better to do other than sit and contribute absolute nonsense to this forum to the nth degree 18,655 posts in ten years = over 5 posts EVERY day. Poor old soul.[/quote]

Only 5!

I''ll have to step that rate up.....cheers sweet heart.

I know he may not be the signing that alot of people wanted/were expecting, but personally i''m quite looking forward to seeing him play, he seem to be strong,quick and fairly direct, could be just what we need to create chances to get the Horse scoring again.

Presumably CH knew exactly why he wanted him so it will be interesting to see how he is deployed. His position for SKC is that already occupied by the immovable object (Snoddy) in our team and with Becchio due a start alongside or in place of GH the teamsheet on Saturday could be very interesting.

Even with a work permit, I''m not sure he will figure at all yet because he has only been in preseason for his club and so there must be some doubt about his fitness levels.

Will be interesting to see him, though, once he does finally appear.

[quote user="Wiz"]Sign a cheap, untried ''no mark'' and this is the result......delay.....great, just flipping great.[:''(][/quote]

You do realise that the fact he''s `cheap` or `untried` or a `no mark` in your own words, have very little to do with his ability to be a passenger on a plane.

His latest Tweet

keikamara

I have never heard a more awesome British accent than the one I just heard on my voice mail. Already going to be a Great day. Good Morning.

All points to him just about to catch a flight from New York!  So nothing to contradict him flying over today.  Unless Wiz left him the voice mail!!!!

Kamara is able to play on either flank or as a striker (he changed from LW to RW to suit Kansas City) so we''ll have to wait to see where CH will play him. IMO, Holt and Becchio will contest the striker role, but Kamara could potentially slot in as a sub on either flank or even for Wes as he tires. Be interesting to see what happens.

Interesting article - highlighting that his strengths are his physical approach, pace and directness.    Someone prepared to shoot is excellent.

I hope we get to see some sub time from him to see what we can do,   he is a no lose signing for us;   if he impresses we probably have a bargain,  if he fails we say cheerio come the end of the season.  .    He cant contribute any less than Simeon or Kane up front and could ease the pressure on Wes, Pilkington or snoddy too.   We can only give him a warm welcome and see what he does

And some interesting out of NCFC analysis of this seasons Holt too     

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Interesting article - highlighting that his strengths are his physical approach, pace and directness.    Someone prepared to shoot is excellent.

I hope we get to see some sub time from him to see what we can do,   he is a no lose signing for us;   if he impresses we probably have a bargain,  if he fails we say cheerio come the end of the season.  .    He cant contribute any less than Simeon or Kane up front and could ease the pressure on Wes, Pilkington or snoddy too.   We can only give him a warm welcome and see what he does

And some interesting out of NCFC analysis of this seasons Holt too     

[/quote]

He sounds to me like he could become a super sub type. I really hope this could happen as it would be nice to have a game changer on the bench, just depends when Hootun decides to bring him on, probably in the 89th minute......

I think we are going to be able to gauge how much impact KK will have for us on how soon we see him in the squad.

If we see him named in the squad in the next few weeks then Hughton obviously feels he is ready to compete. Otherwise, if after three he''s still nowhere on the back of the fag packet, then it may signal some some backroom issues about whether he''s up to it.

I''m hoping to see him named on the bench within the ASAP!

Spoke to an ex work mate online today who now works in States and watches PL and American soccer.

Likens Kamara to Lukaku, both in build and style of play, powerful, bit unganely but direct and pacey. Also seems to be a great team man,

Pretty much what you can see from YouTube but good to hear from someone who has seen him play 3 times live. Could be fun!!!!!

From the club

BREAKING - CITY are pleased to confirm forward Kei Kamara has been granted a visa to join us on loan from Sporting Kansas City.

Leave your good luck messages for Kei in the comments below!

He is on his way:

@keikamara

Happy to say I have picked up my passport/visa & getting on a flight tonite to England. Gonna miss my . Hold it Down boys c u soon

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Wiz"]Sign a cheap, untried ''no mark'' and this is the result......delay.....great, just flipping great.[:''(][/quote]

As our ambassador on other clubs websites maybe you could vent your spleen on an MLS messageboard Wiz.

[/quote]

Nah, I''ll just wait for time to prove me right..........again Mr Til.

[/quote]

Well now Wiz,great just flipping great because less than 24 hours later your prove me right theory is on it''s way out. [:P]

Blimey Wiz, I''ve seen some reactions to stuff.... but that is one hell of an over reaction. Aren''t you embarrassed fella?

Eggy, would you believe it - The Daily WIZ (yes that''s correct a Kansas City Publication) of all journals has just announced that Kei has got his work permit and will arrive in Norwich tomorrow. What does our Wiz reckon to that!!!

[quote user="Stig"]Blimey Wiz, I''ve seen some reactions to stuff.... but that is one hell of an over reaction. Aren''t you embarrassed fella?[/quote]

I''ve been here nearly 10 years now stig, I don''t do embarrassed.

Well you should be. Simply having thousands of posts does not excuse the continual excrement that you post on this forum.

[quote user="Cloughie"]Well you should be. Simply having thousands of posts does not excuse the continual excrement that you post on this forum.[/quote]

Water off a ducks bum pal.

[quote user="Wiz"]Sign a cheap, untried ''no mark'' and this is the result...[/quote]Well, indeed.These are truly days of plenty if you thrive on stupidity.Kei Kamara looked fit, strong, quick and gave the Everton centre backs a nightmare all the time he was on the pitch.  Great stuff!If fit enough, he has to be ahead of Becchio.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]Sign a cheap, untried ''no mark'' and this is the result...[/quote]

Well, indeed.

These are truly days of plenty if you thrive on stupidity.

Kei Kamara looked fit, strong, quick and gave the Everton centre backs a nightmare all the time he was on the pitch.  Great stuff!

If fit enough, he has to be ahead of Becchio.

[/quote]

The last time I saw a header with that power, Ron Davies hit it.

And I agree.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]Sign a cheap, untried ''no mark'' and this is the result...[/quote]Well, indeed.These are truly days of plenty if you thrive on stupidity.Kei Kamara looked fit, strong, quick and gave the Everton centre backs a nightmare all the time he was on the pitch.  Great stuff!If fit enough, he has to be ahead of Becchio.[/quote]

The last time I saw a header with that power, Ron Davies hit it.

And I agree.

[/quote]
So are you willing to admit that your negativity during January was stupid attention seeking to the highest degree? Or will you refuse to acknowledge your incessant slating of the lad before he even got in the country?

Just reading this thread back, Wiz you really are a pants wetter of the highest order. Are you this negative in every aspect of your life?